ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646045
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:15/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

(Jack isn't here)

You land between Ashley and Tog, "Good thing your here." Says Tog.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
XP:15/50
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well its tricky considering that he's an Earth Ele-" A wall separates you, Tog, and Ashley. Even more walls come up and a ceiling closes trapping you inside. 2 creatures mold out of the walls and attack.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:18/50
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

3xp

You see that Ashley and Tog are in rooms, just like the one you were in. You feel the earth churn below your feet.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
-----

I set the camera to loop to make it look like I'm still laying down. I unlock the electronic lock and leave behind an energy construction of myself (will fade if I go too far away). I lock the electronic lock behind me. I create an energy construct to make it seem like I'm wearing a officers uniform. I try to find whether its better if I leave immediately or try to hack into their computers and get as much data as I can first. (Energy construct is supposed to be able to imitate technology, but if not I'll go with that)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

A guard stops you in the hall. "Badge, please."

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility, Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:RPG, AK-47

"Wow, how'd you do that?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility, Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:RPG, AK-47

"I'm a plant manipulator." His skin turns back to white.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I create a fake badge the best I can while reaching with technopathy for the nearest computer to manipulate the records.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Alright, you can pass."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I make my way for the exit, while going I try to get as much information as I can from the police computers, any places they suspect have more criminals in them, any criminals they've captured that might be worth trying to rescue, any areas that are out of their ability to control completly.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The only information you found is that the last criminal activity by a group was the destruction of a torture prison in Long Island, New York.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Useful to know, I find a map of the location and how to get there, and I catch a cab for Long Island, New York. Making sure to steer clear of any cops I see until I get in the taxi. I also fade the police outfit the second I am sure I'm not being watched, and create a more casual outfit. I'll create an energy constructed wallet and a bit of cash (will fade when I'm too far away).

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You don't seem so sure where you are. You're in Atlanta, Georgia. Getting a taxi to Long Island isn't exactly a short trip. But I wouldn't consider walking there either.

There will be many things you will have to fight on your long journey. But you could catch a plane if you wanted.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: .357 Magnum [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: The Assassins

A cop grabs you. "You're coming with us." He throws you in the back and they start the car.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name:Jon L. Vexin
Power: Hydrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis
-----
-----