ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646028
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name:Jon L. Vexin
Power: Hydrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis
-----
XP:1/10
HP:120/120
-----

Um to where ever Matt and the other guys are? XD

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

Ok starting to think that looking for the gang isn't my best option. Any police stations nearby?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: .357 Magnum [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: The Assassins

You climb up and you see a girl wearing a reflective mask and a regular guy up with her. "What? I don't have time for this! Daren if you will?"

She hops off the side of the building. Daren aproaches you.
---------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:18/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"Wow! That Ester sure can fight,"
-------------------------------------------------

Name:Jon L. Vexin
Power: Hydrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis
-----
XP:1/10
HP:120/120
-----

According to police reports they're in Russia.
-------------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

Yeah there's one. And its right next to you

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I create the robot the best I can and equip its arms with weapons and send it into the police station and tell it to deal damage but not to destroy everything and to leave plenty as evidence. I also hack into the police station and try to find any mentions of the robot or the gang operating here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You try to create the robot but it ends up looking like a pile of scrap. However it can still attack. The computers show nothing but wanted signs and where they're last seen.
--------------------------------------------

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

Ester just looks back and says, "You're not my target." She jumps off and lands into a fountain but there's no sign of a splash.

Daren hisses at your attempts, "You fool, you have no idea what you have done."

He transforms into a hydra rips off the rope and smashes the pillar. He then turns into a bee and flys away.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's also part of yours, Matt.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You follow him but end up confused. By the time you get to him there are thousands of bees everywhere, it'll be hard to tell which one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You find Xas already at the base. "Whaddya got there?"

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: The Assassins

You reach the fountain but you don't see her in the water.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oh no... you didn't really fall for his swarm trick did you? Just whatever you do don't let the bees out."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Trust me. None of them are him. But yes we have a power drain in the equipment room. By the way are me, Ashley, and Tog the only ones you convinced to join?

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Alright I go to where they're last seen (I dont have a good feeling about this...)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Nope. Unless you have some kind've teleportation."
-------------------------------------

-----
-----
Partner: The Assassin

You burn the pizza parlour. Now 3 squad cars have arrived.
------------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

You see an old burned abandoned Torture prison in the woods, they might be close by.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I expand my techno pathy to see if I can find any cameras or coms which I can use to find their location (com cams/mikes) If I still cant, then I create a 4 rotor propelled camera with energy constructs and try to find them with it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

( *cough* cheeseburger place *cough*)

-----
-----

You see a guy with knives outside a cheeseburger hut, he sees the camera then throws a knife at it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

You enter and you see them partying, you also see Grace and Frost there.

Showing 916-930 of 4719