ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646029
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:18/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

(everyone is there)

"Well...", Says Frost. "Me and Grace went here instead of looking for the assassins. Then Storm brought Taylor because she was hungry. Then they saw us partying so they told the team and now we're partying."

Ashley and Tog walk in the hut.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"They have chicken, hot dogs, salad, and lots and lots of bacon."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see Taylor playing some poker with the other gals and you see the guys chugging beer and having arm wrestling contests.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"You notice how much fun they're having without you?" You turn and you see the head of Ester, just her head, sticking out of the window. "They're going to abandon you."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Esther yeah whatever. She has reflection powers she's actually IN the window.)

"Hahaha, you're not so easy to believe in the truth, are you? Don't say I didn't warn you." She pulls her head back into the window and she's gone.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Taylor comes over, "Hey. So how's it going?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yeah it was my first time at gambling too, oh man I sucked at that. Did you know the girls have weird things that you do once you lose? They put whipped cream in my bra and underwear."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Hours." She says.

Jack notices how dark its getting. He signals everyone around a table, "Alright we should probably go back to base and rest for the next day."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Uhhh while you were off to get Xas." Says Jack.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You head back to base, Taylor stops for a while, feels her belly, then moves on.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

I go to the cheeseburgur hut and create an energy construct armor. I create a small turret (not in the knife guy's line of sight) "are you with the gang here?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Maybe in the 2nd game) Frost looks around in his pockets, "Oh shoot I forgot my wallet I'll be back." He leaves for cheeseburger hut."

Meanwhile the computer is ringing like a phone.
-------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 9/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

(waiting for blk)

3xp
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

No one's around but a minute later a guy walked in and made the room cold. "Oh there it is." He picks up a wallet and goes out the door.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

... are you trying to direct me to something? you know what nevermind, I mind the nearest police station and drop anvils from the sky one by one.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

sorry I was really sleepy during that time. If possible disregard my previous message
I try to track down the guy that could change the temperature. (I cant believe I missed that) if I can find him I try to ask him who he is and who he's working for.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You're getting a phone call from Kenji on the computer.
---------------------------------------

-----
-----

You follow him and he notices, he freezes the road ahead of you.

Showing 931-945 of 4719