ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646042
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

I step into where he can see and I keep my hands up. "I just want to talk" I say to the man. I change the form of my clothes to be able to better protect me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

His hand has a mini snowstorm on it, "Tell me fast!"

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

"Calm down", I pull up a shimmering shield in front of me, "I was curious as to what you were up to, do you by any chance know of a robot that seems to destroy anything in its sight then vanish?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Yeah I know a robot..." His snowstorm goes faster in his hand.
--------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:18/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

It shows the Esther's target is near Long Island, and Esther isn't too faraway from the target.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Man, don't you love waiting for people?

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Did it try to kill you?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I've heard of it from a couple of... friends, but no it never attacked me." His snow storm gets bigger so big it reaches his elbow.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

You look below and you see Frost talking to some stranger that you don't even know.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[Kenji] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[NF]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim.
-------------------------
Hold on waiting for blk

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It shows Daren in Chilie.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see animals and humans everywhere, so it may take awhile to find him. Or for him to find you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You just read about hotdogs, animals, and the killing of a criminal.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It says, "I'm an assassin and I kill criminals."
---------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

"This stranger keeps following me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You find that your pinning a black guy. "Yo man! What are you doing attacking me? Are you racist or somethin?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Fine I'm Daren." He morphs into a snake. And tries to escape.

Showing 946-960 of 4719