ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646040
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

Jack is on the phone, "Nick! You need to get here fast! Taylor is about to give birth, probably!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

Shadow says, "Go to the shady area of that building!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You're in the base and you see them loading her onto a ship.

Jack yells, "Come on man! We may not have enough time!"

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

"Name's James Grovan I needed some information on a robot that tried to kill me and probably allies as well. You are?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You get on the ship and you sit with Taylor as she's groaning. They quickly get to the nearest hospital and you and Taylor get off.
----------------------------------------------
-----
-----

Look at what Matt said.
-----------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

While talking you notice that a ship comes up from a couple yards away and flies off.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Grace comes with you. You walk in and see a doctor who specializes in pregnancy. "Ohhh." Says the doctor. "She's not giving birth yet but she will soon. Probably during this week."
--------------------------------------------

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

The ship lands at a hospital and you see Nick and Grace taking Taylor in.

Name: Sven Josephson
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers,Super Speed
-----
XP:18/50
-----
Armor: MK III suit
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (0/5), G36-C rifle (Silencer) (Red Dot sight)
Partner

You kill civilians but what was the point in that?

You hear sirens

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Grace looks a little worried, "Uhhh no. She should come with us."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You enter the base... now what?

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well of course." Says Grace. "We're wanted criminals if they see her on the news... You probably know the rest."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Maybe." Says Grace. "Although I have heard of a group that has these special rings that lets them shoot anti bullets."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Alright I'll come, not for cash though I can do that for myself. I just want your word that if that robot is not an assassin that you help me take him out anyway.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"If they're working against us that could be trouble." Says Grace.

No, no one is there, you're the only one.

-----
-----

A ship blasts off into the distance. "Frost, would you care to this guy?" Says Kenji. He then blasts off towards the place where the ship went.

"No." Says Frost. "That robot is not ours. She works for the chief."

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----