ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646038
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

He glances at the bees you carelessly left from before.

"Ok then, who was the 98th president?"
--------------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

"Well that's a bit hard. He's matter manipulation soooo it'll be tough.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

"Nope." They all say, except for Taylor.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well it might be a distraction. It might not be."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

He growls, "Fine."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Taylor shivers a bit. "I... I might know a way."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Fine." Daren mutters.

You both walk out and notice a conversation between Taylor and Kenji.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

She blushes, "I don't know the location..."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

[X]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[X] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
[Kenji]A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim

The computer also brings up a warning.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

I use technopathy to read the warning as well.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It shows an image of a red head girl. "Assassins I need... who are you? What are you doing in the base?"
-------------------------------------------------

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

It shows an image of a red head girl. "Assassins I need... who are you? What are you doing in the base?"
--------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

"I know where Tim is... and I might know where the chief's base is." Says Taylor.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"In the center of the earth." Says Taylor.

Jack slams his fist on the table. "That's why Tim was the only one who knew he was the only one who can survive down there. But how did you survive?"

Taylor looks down, "It was in my dreams..."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Tim can change himself into a walking liquid, obviously none of us can do that." Says Shadow.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"I do not believe you. Now I will begin the self destruct countdown I made that will destroy the base and everything in or above it."

You hear an alarm and 1:00 appears on the screen and goes down.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Then they will die as well-" She gets punched in the face and the countdown stops. The screen fills with static.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Its coming from Tennessee.

Showing 1021-1035 of 4719