Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 7:38pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

(Btw how is it implanted? xD Also why does a hobo have this o.o? And there has to be a special way to implant it because he would have used it if not. And! Can I name the chip myself or are you going to give it a name, or is it given once implanted?)

~I take the chip. First I check around and search for some matches or a lighter. I then go and check out who the person is that is approaching the building. If I happen to find any fire source I'll prepare myself with a little ''Flame''.~

 

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:13pm

xerox

xerox

512 posts

(btw who is the guy i am aproaching? I have no idea who he is :/ (Mostly because in rpg you have to look only you, and not the other players))

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:37am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

You made the girl throw the ice cream in the ocean and walk away with a kitten.

You know I planned a chip in there. You would have gotten ice manipulation. Too late now.

Far out in the ocean you see a police boat coming towards you they shoot 4 anti-bullets.

-----

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

(The player is sour. They grab the element for a certain power, put it in a drug, and wait for a year for it to harden.)

He is on the bottom floor. You see him with a lighter must be wanting to fight. But you tell him that you're here to help and ask him if he wants to team up.

----

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

He coughs and chokes then he falls in the ground dead. Good thing you killed him he was going to give you a bullet in the face.

(3xp)

There are 2 pathways one leads outside one leads deeper in the prison.

-----

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis, Money Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

(It's a drug, you swallow it. He umm I don't know. You mean a name like Sally or something?)

The man gets closer. But before you torch him he says that his name is Dog M'i(Xerox). He asks if you want to team up.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:35pm

xerox

xerox

512 posts

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Actually i didn't ask that :/ I hade a tottaly differend idea, and the probbability of he believing me is LOW. He is trying to escape. If he sees a man wearing a suit like everyone else would he actually believe him?

I would say :

"I am here to negotiate with you. I promise i mean no harm. You can take me as a prisoner if you want, just don't hurt anyone, lets solve this in a peacefull manner. I have no weapons, and i have no intention to fight you."

Then I rise my hands in the air and let him decide what to do.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:47pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis, Money Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: Lighter (100% Fuel)
Partner: None

(Then why didn't the hobo just swallow it. xD It could have stopped being a hobo. No not a name like Sally, a special name for the power. I guess I have a lighter now right? And if so I added fuel because obviously a lighter doesn't last forever n.n)

~''Why would I want to team up? I work alone. Get out of my way.'' I then try and proceed out of there.~

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:57pm

xerox

xerox

512 posts

sour.... i never said i want to team up with you -.-

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 3:00pm

S_man98

S_man98

225 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I go deeper into the jail

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,299 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

How was I supposed to know that?! Also, if they're far out on the water in a high-speed boat, they're going to have crap aim. I move out of the way and head farther inland. You need to give me some scenery and options here.

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:59pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Fine you ask the question. You got rejected. Then he starts walking away.

You going to ignore him and walk away or just going to annoy him intill he says yes? Just a thing though you might not wanna go out the way you came, unless you want to.

-----

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis, Money Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: Lighter (100% Fuel)
Partner: None

(Because... he's secretly a millionaire. Oh well you could name it, I don't care. Oh ummm yes you have a lighter, I forgot you picked it up.)

You rejected his offer of negotiating with you. (I may have to find another guinea pig. Did I say that out loud?)

So what are you going to do now? The police outside are just standing there. You could probably escape.

-----

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

While going down you see a uniform.(your choice if you want it or not) and a treasure chest saying "If you want coffee make it yourself" But just remember on this game not everything is as it seems.

-----

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

You're not suppose to know that, no one is.

You're head into inland from the very noisy beach(because now everyone is scared of the shots.)

You then get into the city. You see a bunch of buildings(duh), cars(duh), and some hot dog vendors(duh).

You then see a farm(yes the city now allows farms). The farmer asks if you could milk the cows.(By the way just to make you more happier. When I say this it could mean that there's a chip involved or a special item of some sort.)

 

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:07pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Also sorry I'm always so late guys. Recently I was grounded for doing something at night and my punishment was that I can't get on the computer for a week. 3 more days left.

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!