ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646359
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins

You see 2 of the copies suddenly disappear.

"Aww... well if you say so." Esther breaks the mirror and the copies go away. "I'm so glad someone handsome is leading me."
--------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"That would be good. But Kenji may not love her. He might love her, but I don't see him showing it." Frost says.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

You see a puppy running around you excitedly. After awhile it looks like its being dragged by an invisible force and suddenly disappears.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Uhhh Kenji maybe this isn't the ti-" Esther stops talking and makes muffled noises.

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Psch. I can fly."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I've been watching this thread from when it was a little wee forum game, so I've finally decided to join!

Name: Michael simons
Powers: The ability to control and produce flames from thin air
-----
-----

This good?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: Pyromaster
-----
-----

Yes but the original fire name is Pyromaster. So you're good.

You appear to be in a bathroom, you have just awoken in a toilet. You look around you see a sink, a bathtub, a door, a window and of course, a toilet. The thing that you notice the most is the window, for some reason there are metal bars blocking the way, as if the people who designed the building don't want anyone to go that way.

You look a little more at the ceiling and notice a camera watching your every movement.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You arrive at an abandoned lab station. Frost says the oath and a wall opens up and leads into the station.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You enter and the wall shuts behind you and you notice the exact same base as the main one. It even has your room.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

-----
-----

I check the door, making sure its not wood. If it is, I will burn it. If its not, i'll just sit there.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

It is not wood it is infact a complicatedly hard matter, also known as metal.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

-----
-----

I stare evily at the camera for a few minutes. and then I check to see if my fire is still "on".If it is, I will create a "shroud of fire" in front of the camera by setting it on fire to see if I can get the people to come down here and fix it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The door bursts open and a squad comes in. One of the guards throws a shock net at you, "We gave you a long enough bathroom break. Now its back to your cell." Says one of the guards.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

-----
-----

Eh **** you guys. I dont even know whats going on.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You get thrown into the cell, a metal cell and let me just tell you that metal can melt.

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(How would you know, you've never been to Tim's room.)

You enter the room and see a burning cup of water, a rock that by just standing in the room you know its giving off static, and there's a piece of grass in a fire that is not burning.

Frost asks, "Uhhh... What are you doing?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Dude... you're in his room," Frost sighs.

You both hear something. "Self destruct activated." Says the computer, you both check the main room and you see a countdown. You also see the exit close.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Who you think I am? a 7 year old? I start to charge up a little ball of fire when the guards leave, and after about ten minutes I fire it at the metal.

Name:
Bio: (4 Sentences at least, tell about allies and why you hate Nick Stone)
------------
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
Health: 100/100
Team: N/A

Showing 1081-1095 of 4719