ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647695
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

He flickers and punches himself in the face. "So what are we waiting for?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Alright... you can get out of my mind now." Says Clear pulling out a water cigar.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Name: Michael simons
Powers: Pyromaster
-----
XP:9/10
-----

Of course you did..... Well lets try to make the guy look as corrupt as possible huh? Well you must be a bounty hunter, and your proably gonna die if you try shooting me with one of your fancy stick shooter.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
-----

"Yeah, I'm coming." I say as I turn into a fog and start following her.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You exit when you exit you see Taylor and Ashley back, Ashley whispers something to Taylor and they both giggle.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

You... um... missed me and evilsweetblock.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's weird... I didn't see your guys's posts until now.

Name: Michael simons
Powers: Pyromaster
-----
-----

Arrows fly out from the sky and hits the ground around you. "You want to say that again? Because I don't need you for this mission." He puts an aqua arrow on his bow. "I've seen your attacks, too. Try any back stabbing and you're gone."
--------------------------------------------

-----
-----

Grace shows you an airship. "Well we'll just take this to the fight." She goes in.
--------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Frost eyes widen, "Careful, Tim can be like a firey soda bottle if you shake and open it."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

The jar rattles and it explodes. You see him awake. He then grabs your throat. "Where am I?!?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Who are you?!" Tim looks at Taylor, Ashley, and Frost, "Why did you 2 bring them in a secure base?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Tim throws you on the ground he zaps your pants and they're sticking to the floor. "Now explain."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Is this true?" Tim says grabbing Taylor by the collar and looking at Frost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Oops I wasn't thinking.

"Yes its true, now let her go!" Yells Frost.

Tim drops Taylor and she's left gasping on the floor. Tim unsticks you.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Pretty nice airship." I follow her in.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Alright, hold on!" She breaks through the store and lands in a battle zone in about 1 minute.

She gets off and runs to a black guy in an eye patch. "Sorry I'm late, Jack." Says Grace. Jack looks at you, "Who's this?" He says while reflecting a laser blast off his knife.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----