Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:43pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Also sorry I'm always so late guys. Recently I was grounded for doing something at night and my punishment was that I can't get on the computer for a week. 3 more days left.

It seems that you've been getting on either way though .-. Lol. Anyways It's fine, just inform us if you are going on a small hiatus or something of the sorts.

-----------------

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: Lighter (100% Fuel)
Partner: None

(So how does this power work again? xD Explain please. Can I like make 1 dollar bills into 100's? Also hope you don't mind if I sometimes change the order of things on my sheet or something like that, if you do I can just put it back the way it was. At least it doesn't really affect the actual RPG itself anyways. I'll stop making these long comments xD.)

~I swallow the chip. Since there are police outside I check for other ways out, maybe the main entrance or a rooftop.~

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,695 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----

(You can control money you can turn money into other money but you can also use it to attack people... wow I sound crazy. I don't care just as long as you don't cheat.)

I'm going to start copying you now.

Aparantly there is a door but it leads to the closet which is nothing special. But there is an attic up above you.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:48pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,517 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

I give the farmer a look. "In exchange for what?"

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:07pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

(Wait there is no door out of here, wut!?!?! xD)

~I go and check out the attic.~

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:25pm

xerox

xerox

680 posts

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

You are so much ignoring me ....
I suppose the hobo is still here, so i grab him, go out and say " This man here was helping the prisoner. He helped him escape through the attic. I Want every piece of man here, to go in a perimeter around and shoot on sight. I need a pilot with me. There is a chopper north from here. I suppose it has weapons on it. This is a direct order. The prisoner must be killed! There is a proof this man has powers to kill many. I got this information right from the General of Defence. This prisonder is an Terrorist! We have no other choice. As you see i failed now. This proves how good he can be.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:29pm

xerox

xerox

680 posts

(Obviously those are all lies. I have no idea who you are, or even if you have a power.)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 8:43pm

S_man98

S_man98

225 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory:N/A

I take the uniform. Then I use my amplified vision to see through the tiniest crack/opening of the chest to find out what's inside.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 11:02pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

sour.... i never said i want to team up with you -.-

It's not my fault that I read this and not yours.. xD :

The man gets closer. But before you torch him he says that his name is Dog M'i(Xerox). He asks if you want to team up.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:51pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

i seems you have missed my post. You haven't answered it. I'll just post it again

Name:Parsas Regh
Powers: Mindfray - I mess with peoples minds so that they get incapacitated or die (if it isnt to op)
-----
XP:0/10
-----
Inventory:N/A

I wait until i am alone with him and then use my power to incapacicate him. Then i search him for weapons.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 11:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,695 posts

Knight

I will not be able to copy and paste.

----
Kenji: "I will give you an item. maybe something extra."
----
Vallko: There is a window. in the attic. But you better hurry, Dog just told you where you are. And there seems to be a flying prison coming straight toward the building.
----

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!