ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 649097
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:3/20
HP:130/130
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, gatling gun, double talkie
Partner: N/A

You see the mouth opening and instead of speaking a gun turret appears.
----------------------------------------

Name: Spike Archiac
Powers: super accuracy, attach anything to body
-----
Level:3
XP:3/15
HP:140/140
-----
Inventory: flamethrower, rifle(3/7), shotgun(4/3), tazer, cop uniform (equipped), 2 knives

You guys walk about 5 blocks before you 3 get a gang's attention(about 30 people).

The guy who looks like the gang's leader approaches you. "Do you have permission to cross our territory?"

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Name: Augustus Heavens
Powers: Moving stuff with my mind, invisibility
----
-----
Inventory: guns(3)(3/6) (4/6) (4/6), batons(3)
Partner: Actually, considering the hole I'm in, I'm willing.

I take one gun and shoot at the police.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, gatling gun, double talkie

"Come one, let's just talk this out. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything to you except for the times we fought." I tell the robot.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

-----
-----
Inventory: flamethrower, rifle(3/7), shotgun(4/3), tazer, cop uniform (equipped), 2 knives

"well im pretty sure i can get permission, my friend," i say. i ready the flamethrower then get in front of the girl.
"you cant help us, little one stay back. and kevin, i have weapons if you want any."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Augustus Heavens
Powers: Moving stuff with my mind, invisibility
----
-----
Inventory: guns(3)(3/6) (4/6) (4/6), batons(3)
Partner: Actually, considering the hole I'm in, I'm willing.

(It'd be better not to shoot if you're trying to escape without being seen)

You only hit a cop in the hand. It isn't fatal though.
---------------------------------------

-----
-----

The turret starts to move and in that time Bob shoots a web at your leg and pulls you back to the ground of the restraunt, just in time before the bullets start to shoot.
--------------------------------------

-----
-----

She actually looked a little nervous so she backed off.

"Really? Its 30 to 3. It doesn't seem so fair of a fight." Says the leader as he reaches an arm for the machete on his back.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

-----
-----

"if you can win 30 to 3, then i will let you have everything i own, including my life," i say. as the man reaches for his knife i blast my flamethrower at him.
"cover me Kevin!" i say, and i throw him the shotgun.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The man runs past his men as he goes to jump in a puddle to extinguish the flames.

The other men grab their guns and knives, all of a sudden Kevin shoots 4 times and loads another round.(23 men remain)

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Hey Bob. Know any way to get rid of that robot?" I say while changing the swords in the air into explosive swords and sending them after the robot.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The robot brings out its own sword and starts to deflect the swords into buildings and stuff.

Bob shakes his head no.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"I'm going to be blamed for this, aren't I?" I say while creating a murder of crows made from fog to intercept the swords the robot deflected.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

The robot brings out its own sword and starts to deflect the swords into buildings and stuff.

Bob shakes his head no.

wrong person, unless im missing something.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

-----
-----

sorry i didnt realize you posted for me on this page.

if any of them come at me, i blast them.
"if you believe you can take me on, be me guest. otherwise, back off," i say.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The robot then fires a whole bunch of rockets at you and your team. The smoke from the rockets covers the robot so you can't see it.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

(whoops well at least you relized I did something wrong)

One stupid guy tries to act like a ninja, but instead of having ninja-like skills, he rolls around and falls, alot. He then approaches you with a small 1 inch knife. You then shoot him with absolutely no effort, not because of your accuracy but because its absolutely impossible to miss him. 3xp

The leader comes back with smoke coming from his back side. "It seems you have killed our best guy. You can go through now."

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

-----
XP:6/15
-----

I added the 3 XP you didn't.

anyway, I then continue on my way to the armory.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:6/15
-----

You arrive at the armory.

You see a bored African-American male in his 30s behind the counter. "Hello what would you like?"

Showing 2566-2580 of 4719