ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646290
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Fredrick
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $4,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton

"Like get a job?"
----------------------------------------

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:0/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Yeah sure. Now are you going to help me carry him?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

I place the guy onto the stretcher and hold one end while waiting for Lexi to pick up the other. I then leave the cave with Lexi and our prisoner.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

No rob a bank, or do you think getting rid of the Marshall can be done without money I take out 2 WWII Nazi Germany uniforms trench coat gasmask with red lenses, and a bandana. I was going to do this alone, but since you're here why not get more, this way we can relocate.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The moment you guys get out and into the forest, the man yells, "Psyche!" He then calls vines down and wraps you and Lexi. A tree comes down and breaks the ropes and the stretcher containing the man. "And I'm going to give you a special surprise," he says as he looks at Lexi. He touches the vine and Lexi starts screaming in pain.

He then leaves and is heading for the beach.

-----
-----

"Alright then, what bank do we strike? There's 5 of them in our area, the closest being 30 blocks away."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Since you want revenge on the coppers why not hit one affiliated with them? Afterwards I create 2 MP-40's all weapons I make are untraceable.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Lexi!" I shout while creating a large amount of clones made of fire and making them burn the ropes. I then throw a couple of explosive fireballs at the surrounding greenery while creating a giant eagle out of fog and telling it to go after the guy heading towards the beach.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Because there's a certain one I want revenge on." He says staring off into space with a scowl.

He then takes a MP-40, "Let's just get this started."

-----
-----

Lexi falls out of the vines and you see red marks on her body.

You look up to check on your eagle, out of nowhere you see a giant looming snake-like sea creature, the sea creature then blasts the eagle with tons of water. When your view clears, you don't see your eagle anymore. The creature then lowers back into the ocean.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I create a couple of clones out of fog and tell them to check on Lexi and protect her. I then create a barrier of fog around me and search the beach for the guy who escaped.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well teleport us to the entrance I'll take care of the guards and the vault.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Shadow
Powers: Shadow blend, shadow manipulation, shadow teleport, super agility
-----
XP:10/12
HP:110/110
-----
Inventory: pistol(5/20), tazer, baton, diamond studded cane, AK-47(20/30), sack (full of cash), silenced shotgun
Partner magnetism

You both head to the beach, "This is where Ashley fell, look for clues that might be from her. I'll search right, you go left." He heads left.

Is this a mistake?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You go to the beach and see the guy there, "Well I see you could make it."

-----
-----

"Alright then grab onto me." When you grab onto him he teleports to a bank that looks like a building from Washington D.C. It has 2 guards at the doors and security cameras around the bank.

"Alright, what's the plan."

-----
-----
Inventory: pistol(5/20), tazer, baton, diamond studded cane, AK-47(20/30), sack (full of cash), silenced shotgun
Partner magnetism

Agh, I mean right.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Put on the mask and bandana, Were going in I run up to the guards and knock both of them out.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"What did you do to Lexi!?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:7/10
-----

"You want me to wear this get up? Fine." He puts it on.

1xp for knocking out the guards.

"Alright! Now what do we do?"
---------------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

"Its just a little poison, well actually that's understating it, I gave her ALOT of poison. Basically I expanded poison ivy's poison 10 times as much. Without treatment she'll die in 12 hours."

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Partner magnetism

Okay, I go left.

Showing 3286-3300 of 4719