ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647091
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Fredrick & Kent (Single person)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation and regeneration?
-----
Level:2
XP:10/12
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 100 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.

He asks you a question as well.
----------------------------------------

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:12/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

-waiting for player's response-

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 100 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.

Well we are not two, but one thus I need to clone myself so that we can, be free from each other, so please try if you succeed I'll compensate you.
And what might that cube there be?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Well, I could try but I'm not sure if it would work though. I would also need to know how you want the clone to look. Concerning your question, this cube is something that I've been looking for these past few days that can help me in technological matters."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You guys can talk for as long as you want but just remember that I will interupt at one point.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

That does not matter, I can reconstruct my whole body, including my DNA, so the clone would only be a raw material for me, I teleport behind Kreiss and destroy the shield, absolute destruction to everything except pure elements so help me unless you want to fight us.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Fine. So, what's your name?" I ask while creating a clone for the guy.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Name is Fredrick, I seperate from kent, well here goes nothing *Reconstruction* I fuse kent with the clone, well why don't we set blaze to this place?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Sure, just take your time destroying the place. I still need to search for someone." I say while creating a couple of clones and telling them to search the prison for Aria.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Aria is that her name? Well I'll aide you, first tell me why do you wish to save her?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"She's my daughter. She was kidnapped when the robot that's been attacking criminals decided to destroy my airship."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Ah Mr.Titanium he also got me, but he escaped before I could fulfill my plan.
I was powerless against him... His armour was a pure element.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Did you learn anything of interest about the robot besides his armor being a pure element?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I can destroy his weaponry, and slow him down, that's all his strength is the biggest problem, but my munitions should be able to pierce his armour.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"I see. Take this," I say while splitting my double talkie into two and handing him one. "You can use it to contact me when you want."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

Well I'll give you 10 pistols.

Showing 3631-3645 of 4719