ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646293
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:4
XP:12/30
HP:160/160
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Smoke Bomb, Underwear
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

You notice that she has tons of scratches on her, she's wet, she has a strange gas smell, and her chest is still bleeding. She's not in any condition to fight.

3 giant doors open and for some reason you hear the cheering of a crowd. One of the doors a giant fire golem comes out, another door has some kind of elephant crocodile hybrid thing with poles instead of tusks, and a strange giant alien tiger thing.

The fire golem charges at you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
XP:12/30
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

The crowd boos and throws cups at you as you kill it.

3xp

The alien tiger thing pounces on top of Taylor.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:18/30
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

3xp

She now has even more scratches from that attack.

Now that elephant crocodile thing attacks. It swings its tail.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:Rohan
Powers:hand shifter (can change hand to anything )
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Armor:scientist clothes

yeah sure ... can you get me some ? i mean i am busy a bit with that guy in the room you know ... ill pay the money ! (ill say these to the guard) if he accepts : than ill say thanks and while he going to buy some snacks or get or whatever ... ill try to escape from the place ... if i fail : ill quickly change my hands into a dagger and try to stab him ...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Hey there's something wrong with your voice. Are you ok?"
----------------------
-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You did that stuff and you did absolutely nothing.

It raises its trunk and fires an electric orb at Frost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

It swings its tail at you.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

yeah that bast..... the guy we were oparating on him pulled some stunt there doing some **** to my voice ... his dead now ... im glad !!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:21/30
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

It crashes into the wall.

3xp

The crowd is throwing bricks at you. One of them hits Taylor and knocks her out. It is not her day today.
-------------------------------------

-----
-----

"But he wasn't suppose to be dead remember? We were supposed to steal his chip. Hey wait a minute..." He reaches for you lab jacket.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:24/30
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

They passed out. Or maybe they're dead.

"Dude she looks terrible. You need to take her to the hospital."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see that man up there. "I see that you've survived."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well too bad I can't let you pass. You can either die or stay here and be tortured. Your choice."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

Oh it was dangerous. It was a bomb, doi! Now you're surrounded by mice, or bombs, or bomb mice.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You ninja'd me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

"Some dude named Nick, also a Taylor girl."
----------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oh please is that all you got?" He flicks his arm and some metal comes barreling from the wall shielding him.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

Frost freezes the guy. "Ugh I really hate you."
-------------------

-----
-----

Tog follows in a bubble and Ashley does the old fire rocketing.

"Our tracker located them in Africa." Says Jack.

Showing 571-585 of 4719