ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647375
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

(btw who is the guy i am aproaching? I have no idea who he is :/ (Mostly because in rpg you have to look only you, and not the other players))

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

You made the girl throw the ice cream in the ocean and walk away with a kitten.

You know I planned a chip in there. You would have gotten ice manipulation. Too late now.

Far out in the ocean you see a police boat coming towards you they shoot 4 anti-bullets.

-----

Name: Dog M'i
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:

(The player is sour. They grab the element for a certain power, put it in a drug, and wait for a year for it to harden.)

He is on the bottom floor. You see him with a lighter must be wanting to fight. But you tell him that you're here to help and ask him if he wants to team up.

----

Name:Sub-1556
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
XP:6/10
-----

He coughs and chokes then he falls in the ground dead. Good thing you killed him he was going to give you a bullet in the face.

(3xp)

There are 2 pathways one leads outside one leads deeper in the prison.

-----

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Powers: 'PTT IV': Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis, Money Manipulation
-----
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory:
Partner: None

(It's a drug, you swallow it. He umm I don't know. You mean a name like Sally or something?)

The man gets closer. But before you torch him he says that his name is Dog M'i(Xerox). He asks if you want to team up.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
-----
Inventory:

Actually i didn't ask that :/ I hade a tottaly differend idea, and the probbability of he believing me is LOW. He is trying to escape. If he sees a man wearing a suit like everyone else would he actually believe him?

I would say :

"I am here to negotiate with you. I promise i mean no harm. You can take me as a prisoner if you want, just don't hurt anyone, lets solve this in a peacefull manner. I have no weapons, and i have no intention to fight you."

Then I rise my hands in the air and let him decide what to do.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

-----
-----
Inventory: Lighter (100% Fuel)

(Then why didn't the hobo just swallow it. xD It could have stopped being a hobo. No not a name like Sally, a special name for the power. I guess I have a lighter now right? And if so I added fuel because obviously a lighter doesn't last forever n.n)

~''Why would I want to team up? I work alone. Get out of my way.'' I then try and proceed out of there.~

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

sour.... i never said i want to team up with you -.-

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I go deeper into the jail

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory:

Fine you ask the question. You got rejected. Then he starts walking away.

You going to ignore him and walk away or just going to annoy him intill he says yes? Just a thing though you might not wanna go out the way you came, unless you want to.

-----

-----
-----

(Because... he's secretly a millionaire. Oh well you could name it, I don't care. Oh ummm yes you have a lighter, I forgot you picked it up.)

You rejected his offer of negotiating with you. (I may have to find another guinea pig. Did I say that out loud?)

So what are you going to do now? The police outside are just standing there. You could probably escape.

-----

-----
-----

While going down you see a uniform.(your choice if you want it or not) and a treasure chest saying "If you want coffee make it yourself" But just remember on this game not everything is as it seems.

-----

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory:
Partner: Nah

You're not suppose to know that, no one is.

You're head into inland from the very noisy beach(because now everyone is scared of the shots.)

You then get into the city. You see a bunch of buildings(duh), cars(duh), and some hot dog vendors(duh).

You then see a farm(yes the city now allows farms). The farmer asks if you could milk the cows.(By the way just to make you more happier. When I say this it could mean that there's a chip involved or a special item of some sort.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also sorry I'm always so late guys. Recently I was grounded for doing something at night and my punishment was that I can't get on the computer for a week. 3 more days left.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also sorry I'm always so late guys. Recently I was grounded for doing something at night and my punishment was that I can't get on the computer for a week. 3 more days left.

It seems that you've been getting on either way though .-. Lol. Anyways It's fine, just inform us if you are going on a small hiatus or something of the sorts.

-----------------

Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
-----

(So how does this power work again? xD Explain please. Can I like make 1 dollar bills into 100's? Also hope you don't mind if I sometimes change the order of things on my sheet or something like that, if you do I can just put it back the way it was. At least it doesn't really affect the actual RPG itself anyways. I'll stop making these long comments xD.)

~I swallow the chip. Since there are police outside I check for other ways out, maybe the main entrance or a rooftop.~
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers:
-----
-----

(You can control money you can turn money into other money but you can also use it to attack people... wow I sound crazy. I don't care just as long as you don't cheat.)

I'm going to start copying you now.

Aparantly there is a door but it leads to the closet which is nothing special. But there is an attic up above you.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Powers:
-----
-----

(Wait there is no door out of here, wut!?!?! xD)

~I go and check out the attic.~

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

-----
-----
Inventory:

You are so much ignoring me ....
I suppose the hobo is still here, so i grab him, go out and say " This man here was helping the prisoner. He helped him escape through the attic. I Want every piece of man here, to go in a perimeter around and shoot on sight. I need a pilot with me. There is a chopper north from here. I suppose it has weapons on it. This is a direct order. The prisoner must be killed! There is a proof this man has powers to kill many. I got this information right from the General of Defence. This prisonder is an Terrorist! We have no other choice. As you see i failed now. This proves how good he can be.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

(Obviously those are all lies. I have no idea who you are, or even if you have a power.)

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I take the uniform. Then I use my amplified vision to see through the tiniest crack/opening of the chest to find out what's inside.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

sour.... i never said i want to team up with you -.-

It's not my fault that I read this and not yours.. xD :

The man gets closer. But before you torch him he says that his name is Dog M'i(Xerox). He asks if you want to team up.
Showing 46-60 of 4719