ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

5115 401832
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 5,115 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation

"Because we're going full-speed from here on out!" I turn on the repulsors in the hands and blast forward at top speed, heading for Britain.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

You both land in Britain, where you see a trail of fire and water heading towards a farm.
----------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver
-----
Level:3
XP:18/20
HP:140/140
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Smoke Bomb, Underwear
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy

You guys run into a cop with machine gun. He then fires a couple rounds.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

-----
-----

"Jack, you're up. I'll follow you."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
-----

Jack goes to the field and he stops when he sees them sitting and eating food. "Are you sure that I should ask them?"

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

-----
-----

"Do you want me to do it instead? Sure." I blast forward, up into the air and land directly in front of them. "Hey! Remember me? I brought Jack back, undamaged. We've got a proposition for you. Well, technically me, because it was my idea."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
-----

"Ahhh surprise attack!" Tog sends you back flying into the city, with a humangous wave.
"Well I guess I will have to do it." Jack says. He walks up to them you can't hear them but you can hear some yelling.
---------------

-----
Level:3
XP:18/20
HP:140/140
-----

"But... Nick, I-I can't leave you."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
Level:4
XP:0/30
HP:160/160
-----

2xp Level 4: pick another power(when you have a new power your partner also gets a new power.)

You come across a manhole, Taylor rips it off with some lightning and goes down into it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)

"Are you ok? Are you sure its only bruised?"

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

-----
-----

Okay, well, I fly back up to them..

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)

"Nick!!!!"

You get dragged so far you can't see her, the thing then knocks you out with a rock.

You awake in a boiling pot of stew. There's a bunch of strange creatures surrounding a nearby table.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
-----

You hear Ashley yelling at Jack. "You teamed up with the bounty?! What's wrong with you!?!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
XP:3/30
-----

3xp

It explodes, you hear lots of angry roars behind you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
XP:3/30
-----

You hear "Nick! Where are you?" Up ahead. It must've been Taylor. The creatures get out some of them get in your way but most of them go up ahead to Taylor.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

-----
-----

I land between then and point at her. "We didn't team up. He's just agreed to be a temporary associate. He's more like a business partner than a sidekick." I degenerate the helmet, just to make it more personal. "And I'm not bounty. My name is Kenji and I'm here to strike a deal, so sit down and listen up. I can generate infinite objects at my discretion. If I wanted to, I could generate a nuclear bomb right now, set the timer at .01 seconds and blow all of us to pieces, so you can't just kill me. You have abilities, allowing you to be revived or enhanced when you have access to whatever your element is, so I can't just kill you. As of now, we've nuked a city and blown up another one, meaning we're just killing civilians and getting nowhere, and I may be a criminal but I have a problem with a few thousand civilian casualties, and since it was YOUR water bomb, you're not exactly heroes anyway.

"So here's the deal. You're getting paid to kill me, Vallko, Sven and whoever else, by the chief of police. I could pay all of you off right now because I can make infinite money. You could all retire now from the killing business and live anywhere you wanted from a few billion dollars apiece. Personally, I'd rather do what I want without worrying about assassination every five minutes, but as long as the Chief is in business he'll just pay someone new and it'll start all over again.

"I am going to kill the chief of police and end the cycle, leaving all of us to do what we want, and you're going to help me. We work together, find the other 'bounties' you've been assigned, and we take him on all at the same time. When he's dead, I'll pay all of you for the job and we can enjoy never seeing each other again. Since I'm a bad guy anyway, I'll leave the rest of the criminals locked down so the world doesn't go to pieces and I'll let the new chief of police know that, if he doesn't give all of us a free pass, we'll get rid of him too.

"Long story short, all of us, including the other targets, are going to hunt down and butcher the Chief. All of you get a golden briefcase full of cash (or whatever you want your money in) and you can live anywhere, or go back to being assassins on a lower scale. No more dead civilians, no more blown up cities, and you'll never see us again. Take the offer and get the reward immediately, or we can go back to blowing the planet up and you can get paid over my dead body after I kill you a few more times."

I point at Jack. "I gave him a thousand dollars in advance and a handshake, and he's in. Considering that all of you are extremely powerful and pretty smart, we can probably take care of this whole thing in one day. The only rule is that, if we join up, no one gets stabbed in the back. Your choice."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,235 posts

-----
-----

Ashley says "Dea-" Tog raises a hand to silence her. "Show us the money."

Showing 916-930 of 5115