ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647100
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oops again.

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"So what are you going to do with him?" Asks Jack.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Ok then. I'm heading to bed." Says Jack. He goes to his room and closes the door and the sound of knives fill the room.

Taylor's stomach growls. "I think I need to get some food." She says heading towards the kitchen.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins

Esther pulls her mouth mask down so you can see her lips. "Oh so you were trusted with the oath now were you?" She kisses your lips for about 10 seconds, "Yeah I'll join you."
------------------------------------

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Led wakes up, "Owww! Why does my body hurt so much?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Might as well join." Says Led. Taylor walks in and Led starts yelling, "No! Get her away from me!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

Esther starts flirting again. "See you later, cutie." She walks into her room and you hear glass shattering as the door opens.

The rest of the assassins, except Jack who went to bed, are playing BS. "2 queens." Says Tog. "Oh BS!" Yells Ashley. Tog flips the 2 cards and they're both queens. "Well Ashley you diserve the card stack now." Says Tog. Ashley's eyes turn to fire, "And you know what you diserve?!" She leans over and kisses Tog and smoke rises.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You find him and Taylor in the weapons room confronting a guy chained up in a power removing cell.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Psssst... blk, look at MattEm's post.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation
--------------------------------------
-----
-----

"Well..." Says Taylor, "You found us at a torture prison right? Well guess who was the assassin controlling that prison." She points at the Led guy. "Then Led got all freaked out when I walked in because a little while ago in the desert... I kinda shocked him a bit, and he almost died so..."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation
--------------------------------------------
-----
-----

Led grumbles, "I already said yes to the other guy."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

[X]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
[X]A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
[X]The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[X] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
[X]A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
[X]A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It shows him in Antarctica. Frost comes by and notices Antarctica. You want me to come with you?

-----
-----

It shows him in L.A. You've had memories there didn't you?

Esther comes out of her room and notices you. "You want me to accompany you, sweetie?"

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

I'll help since I have nothing to do. I'll go with Kent

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

as in after kent (sorry if that confused anyone)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
XP:3/10
-----

It shows him in the Amazon. You arrive at the Amazon.

-----
-----
Armor: War Machine

You arrive in L.A.

"Ohhh! L.A.! I remember many great hunts here. And what better way to spend it, than with a handsome partner." Esther winks at you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Taylor looks like she's about to say something but Frost stops her. "Its better she doesn't. We're about to head into the coldest place in the world. And since she's pregnant its kind of a risk to take her without harming the baby."
--------------------------------------

-----
-----
Armor: War Machine

"You know what..." Says Esther. "I think I have an idea on how to track him easier." She grabs a mirror from her back pocket, she looks into it and her eyes glow, while looking at her you see blurry images morph around her. The images settle down and create copies of her. "Do you want copies of yourself also?"

Showing 1066-1080 of 4719