ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

5115 399182
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 5,115 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,451 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility, Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

I see someone picture it real hard inside my mind and then I will be that person for a short period of time.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----

Alright but I'll limit it to 3 turns.

You appear to be in chains attached to a wall. A guard is watching you, his shift is almost over and he's starting to leave.
----------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:9/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Hey cheater!"

You hear an explosion in the Simulation room. Tog and Ashley come out smoking. "That's why you don't fire at the red barrels. Where's Jack?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,451 posts

-----
-----

(3 turns meaning 3 posts and I go back right? What's the cooldown?)

I ask him "Hey, what's going on?!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----

1 turn.

"I'm packing up my shift is over. Don't worry someone else will come in replace of me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

Ashley gives a guilty look.

"It was her," says Tog. "Now where's Jack?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,451 posts

-----
-----

"But why am I locked up?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----

"Hehe, you're joking right? You did a criminal act, I wasn't told what you did and I honestly don't care."

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,451 posts

-----
-----

I remember his face and when his shift is over I use Mimic and mimic as him. As soon as the other guys comes in I say "Get me out! The other guy tricked me and escaped"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----

"What?!? Don't worry I got the key!" He unlocks you.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,451 posts

-----
-----

"Ok, I think he headed East, let's get all our troops and head there, I need to prepare so go first, I'll catch up later"

In every post could you say how many posts I have left for Mimic?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

(Sorry, was distracted by the rest of the Internet).

"Well. If you're going to go ahead and boost your weapons and sleep and use pregnancy cream (seriously?) then I'm going to get something done. This shouldn't take too long." I pop the visor on the helmet down again and blast up to the entrance, say the password and fly off, heading to New Jersey. Once I arrive (still airborne) I scan the city for traces of action or gunfire, although she probably isn't shooting anything. Hmm. What do the police know about me already? They know I have no known pattern of attack, but I like pizza. That's a start.

I fly down and land in an alley, remove the armor and slip into generated sneakers, baggy jeans, a muscle shirt, a chain necklace and sunglasses (because they've only ever seen me in a suit or blowing stuff up). I then walk out and head for the largest pizza parlor, keeping an eye out for the woman's face.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----

1 left

"Alright!" He goes to the East calling all the guards that Viet Anh has escaped.

This is giving you a chance to easily escape. But you don't want to be seen.
----------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

No familiar faces.

You enter a pizza place the waitress walks up to you wearing a cloak covering her mouth and nose but her eyes are still showing. "Hello sir, what would you like tonight?"
----------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

Everyone except Matt is going to bed. He says he has to get something done.

While in bed you relize that your shadow is actually flying around, you don't know how you know, you just know.

Your door opens and Taylor comes in.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Sweet, my room just shows explosions and nuclear bombs."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"I have no idea. Angela must be deaf or something."

She looks at her puffed out belly. "What do you suppose it'll be?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,132 posts

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Or twins." She says.

Showing 1126-1140 of 5115