ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

5115 404187
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 5,115 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts
Shepherd

Name: John Dangle
Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
XP:3/10
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips
Partner:?

I shoot them with my laser rifle and run to the old abandoned cottage.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility (1 turns left cooldown), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

You can't drive a card so I'm guessing you mean the car.

So where are you headed? Are you just escaping the police. Oh yeah invisible done.
----------------------

Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips

You shot 4.

The last one calls for backup but when you hid he couldn't find you.
----------------------
Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:12/50
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry

Guess who I'm waiting for.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual suit [War Machine suit]
Inventory: [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite, Grace, Fire arms manipulation

Chill the heck out. I was at church.

"Cool. I found Grace." I remove the armor again. "Fortunately without a fight. She has a gun that shoots nuclear warheads and she almost vaporized a city. That happens way too many times." I look at her. "Why were you in New Jersey, anyway? I've never even been to New Jersey, so you wouldn't have gotten anywhere."

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I go to the salesman that's right next to the cottage and sell him my both guns.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite, Grace, Fire arms manipulation

I look at Grace and shrug. "I haven't slept in days. I'm going to try to get some rest too. Don't kill me in my sleep, okay?" I go to the side of the room and generate a large, double-mattress bed (best bed ever), swap into gym shorts and a muscle shirt (you can't sleep wearing a suit, because I've tried), and go to sleep.

*insert time skip here?*

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

(You know as a criminal you don't use money right?)
----------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:12/50
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
--------------------------------------------
-----
-----

Right when Hamilton and Grace simultaneously open their doors, the sounds of animals and gunfire fill the room.

8:00am

blk: "Wake up sleepy head." You wake up and see Taylor hovering over you. "Time for business today."

MattEm: You wake up to a bucket of water in your face. You see Tog holding a bucket. "Time for business, get some breakfast."

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

-----
-----

"That was the best wake up you could think of?" I get up and generate a towel. "I'm suddenly jealous of Nick." Degenerate towel, bed and sleeping clothes, generate casual suit. "I'll generate breakfast on the way. Got a plan?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Nope, but we're waiting for Nick and Taylor. I'm starting to think that they're going to have another baby because they've been in there so long." Says Ashley.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,455 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

I drive west.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

-----
-----

"...yeah, I'm not going to think about that. Wait, you woke me up to tell me you DON'T have a plan? Ughh...Okay, we only have a few options.

"1. We go fight the Chief right here and now with the people we have on hand. The good news is that we can take him down with what we have. We have enough firepower on our side as of now to burn him. The bad news is that the other assassins will not be with us, which means they won't know about the plan, which means they don't get paid, so they'll eventually hunt us down and try to kill us.
2. We go find the rest of the assassins. The good news is that we will have a team of insane power and we'll clean this whole thing up in a day, plus the other assassins will get to cash in and we can all leave on even ground. The bad news is it's going to take a while to find them one-by-one, then convince them to join us without starting a fight, plus we'll be at risk of being seen and reported, which will ruin the whole thing.
3. We stay here and wait. The good news is we won't have to do anything but plan and research, and eventually the assassins will come here and we can recruit them. The bad news is that it could take literally years for all of them to show up and by then the Chief will be on to us.

"We have the advantage right now because the Chief doesn't know we're working together. One huge surprise attack will do it. He can bring all the firepower he wants, but he won't have any assassins to back him up and our combined manipulatory/elemental/skill-based abilities will be hard, if not impossible to stop. I have a few plans of attack I'm working on. Until then, what do you vote? Option 1, 2 or 3?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You drive west and end up in a town. There's a pizza place if you want to stop there and rest for a bit.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,455 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

I'll pass, I go around to check out the town, see if there's a weapon shop.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Hamilton stands up and yells "3!!!!"

Frost knocks him out with a piece of hail.

"2, obviously."

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

-----
-----

I get the feeling Hamilton is kind of out there...

"Okay. I agree anyway. The downside is also that the other assassins are going to think you guys are crazy, because you're supposed to be killing me. You have to convince them to join me, and the other targets. I can't go see all of them to show I can make money, so we're going to have to split up. Who should we go after first? Tog, Ashley, Jack. Are there any of them that you can convice? And who should I go after?"

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
Scribe

Remove me from this game. I'm going to be quitting soon, or rather going on haitus. Might never come back though n.n

I'll let you know.

Showing 1186-1200 of 5115