ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 649150
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:0/12
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory:Fog machine, Flaming sword

"Oh ok if you say so." Daren types in something and an army of water elementals appear. "There."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:24/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

You find some kind of gun. It has 2 handles as if 2 people were meant to carry it. In the middle it says, "shoot/slash here".

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I type into the keyboard to create cute, killer bunnies that Daren can't control to chase him and love me. I then create a giant sword made of fog and fire, give it to the demon and command it to attack the water elementals while I create a wall of fire around me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Most of the elementals turn to steam. You see Daren change a bunny into a worm and then step on it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff), Element KG
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

You see Matt come out of his room.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff), Element KG
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

*face palm* (I forgot his name was Kenji.)

"Yeah, ummm where is everyone?" Asks Kenji.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"What kind of gun is that?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"What about that sign in the middle? Should we test it out?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Where should we test it then?"

killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

Pssst... Too late to join? *derp*

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It is never too late.

killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

Your awesome

killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

-Name: Topher
Powers: Flying, Shape shifting (only to humans he has seen before, hope its not too OP).
----
-----

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Topher
Powers: Flying, Shape shifting
----
-----

You awaken in a jail cell. You see 2 guards outside the cell, one with his back to the cell, the other watching you.

You also relize that there's another guy in the cell with you.

killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

-Name: Topher
Powers: Flying, Shape shifting (only to humans he has seen before, hope its not too OP).
----
-----

I have to get out of here, I think. I grab the guard with his back to me through the cell bar. I choke him and attempt to find some keys from pocket. Do I find any?

Showing 1366-1380 of 4719