ForumsGamesSteam sales

3 2511
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

The main reason steam is so successful is mostly due to its sales. In fact I don't think I ever buy a game unless it is on sale. So, if you see a really good buy and you want to alert us about it just post in this thread. about anything you see. If the game is bad, make sure you post as well. Don't make us buy anything bad now.

So, if you haven't noticed already there is a huge square enix sale and because I had a couple of dollars left over after buying some steam games I decided to buy one of the hitman games. I only bought it to pass the time but it turned out to probably be one of my best steam buys yet.

Now, I admit I've only been playing for a few hours but this game (already ) has given me so much fun. I thought it was going to be some sort of a worse version of absolution but it is so much better than I thought it was going to be. The pure hilariousness and ways you can do the mission is the most fun I have ever had in a game for this cheap. I highly recommend to buy blood money (although I can't speak for the other hitman games) right now because this game is amazing.

However, how are the other games in the square enix sale. Should I buy the other games? I hope they're all as good as this one.

• 3 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

So you bought Hitman, but not Sleeping Dogs? It is on sale right now for $10 bucks.
You better already have it or else I shall shame you -so- hard, chico.

As far as the Hitman series, Blood Money is the best of them. By far. The older ones are 'meh' and the new one, well, we don't talk about the new one.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Orcs must die 2 is great for playing with a friend its on sale now but I would recommend you use skype when you are playing co op (make sure you put push to talk on first) because it forces you out of any steam chat and into game chat and the quality sucks .

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

As far as the Hitman series, Blood Money is the best of them. By far. The older ones are 'meh' and the new one, well, we don't talk about the new one.

blood money is my favorite as well, i love the upgrade system, does the new one have that?
Showing 1-3 of 3