Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:40am

trying

trying

438 posts

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:10pm

trying

trying

438 posts

Ok it's not a "beta". It's a soft release.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 4:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,303 posts

Ugh, the games looks so great but my computer just lags too much for me to play it. Really sucks.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 4:41pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Lagfest :( I wish I had another computer that could run it. It looks awesome. I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:02pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

IT'S ABOUT **** TIME KRIN!

Jokes aside, I've been anticipating this for quite awhile now. I hope it matches up to my expectations :)

Also, I was gonna say trying the beta came out... last march I think. I remember Lifemaster making a thread about it.

But along with the Super Star Showdown and school I think I'll have to wait until the weekend :(

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:06pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I doubt Krin has done anything to make it run efficiently. Right now it's a mess of lag.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:23pm

trying

trying

438 posts

It's not on the front page for a reason. Krin needs to do some polish up and bugfixes before it is officially out.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:24pm

Joeyy957

Joeyy957

2 posts

Krin's forums are up for any bug reports or suggestions. He's using this week to clean the game up and wants feedback.
http://krinstudio.com/forum/

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:32pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

Would you look at that.. I was right. xD

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 1:21pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

Wow (-.-'), this isn't the same game that was tested.  It is also far from being Sinjid.  It feels like a cross over of Colony, Sonny, and Sinjid.  I will say, I am impressed.  I wouldn't call it Sinjid though.

Reply to Sinjid 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!