Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sinjid 2

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 2:37pm

trying

trying

443 posts

Of course not. The original was basically like Sonny in terms of mechanics. If Krin made the game like the original I'm pretty sure many of his fans will tell him to do Sonny 3 instead.

Oh and by the way, if you intend on getting the best experience out of Sinjid, you need a proper graphics card and at least a dual core processor. If you don't the game runs agonizingly slow.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:02pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

Yeah, when I first played it the game with lagging, but my pc I guess got used to it. Poor, 7 year old piece of crap; it's already overloaded from aftermarket gpu (low quality) and sound card. But the game runs very well. Loading times, are lengthy, but the game makes up for it.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,495 posts

Except there are quests for it right now.

I'm having a really, really serious problem trying to play this game. As soon as I click on it, it goes to a screen that says "Sinjid" on it. But then is flashes between a pile of different screens, like "Choose difficulty", "Select a class", "DEFEATED!", a part of a level, a loading screen (please do not leave this page while it is rendering) and an all-gray screen, and they flash by in about a quarter of a second. This can't be normal. I've never tried this game before so I have literally no idea what's going on.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:55pm

SenitelKJ

SenitelKJ

3 posts

Is your flash player out of date? That's usually a common occurrence when so.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,495 posts

I'm pretty sure it isn't. Then again, I am having trouble with a few other games. What flash player do you suggest?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:39pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

What version do you have? I have 11.5.5somethingorother. Krin suggested at least 11 in the last update. Here someone was having the same problem (more or less) and had 11.2 on Linux, so he says.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:40pm

trying

trying

443 posts

Yes you get used to how slow Sinjid runs and everything but once you get onto a &quotroper gaming computer" you will be like:
:O Sinjid runs so fast! I can go from one end of the area to other in just 10 seconds!

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:59pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

495 posts

Is it possible to beat Lady shiori? She keeps killing me with one attack...

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 9:03pm

SenitelKJ

SenitelKJ

3 posts

It's all possible, you just probably still need to figure out how.. :P

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:48am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

&quotroper gaming computer"

Great now I must go and build a 400$ computer to run Sinjid. Thanks. xD

Reply to Sinjid 2