Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sinjid 2

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:04am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Is it possible to beat Lady shiori? She keeps killing me with one attack...

Had the same problem. When she charges her stun attack, look away from her before she uses it. That'll solve the super cheap stunning problem. Then you'll have to take the time to dodge her poison missile attacks. I was a level 20 warrior when I beat her, and she was still harder than the final boss.

As for the lag, I found going fullscreen actually helped with it. I think part of our lag issues might be the computer trying to compromise with the intense game in the middle with the ads going on around it. The game seems to take a few seconds longer to actually load, but the lag that leads to warping disappeared for me when I went fullscreen.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:56am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

Sour, you missed a 0.  Well, for me I am getting my funds ready for a $4,500 gaming rig.  O.o'  I know your thinking that's dumb, but I did lots of research.  getting 3 monitors, and 4 way SLI.  Biggest project yet.  Sinjid wont be a problem.  That is the way to go.  OMG! Sinjid on 3 monitors, I cant wait.  :D

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:35am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

I'm using Safari. I just opened Sinjid in Internet Explorer and it works. o_o I thought everyone hated IE.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:56am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Internet Explorer sucks, but from my experience IE>Safari

Safari crapped out much faster than IE did. Safari at first seemed a lot better, but because of how fast it degraded with my use of it, I realized Apple should stick to electronics, and not the browsers used by them :P

Just my experience, though, it may be a perfectly fine browser.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:54pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Well whatever the reason regardless, going fullscreen helped with my lag, so I was just trying to help those still having lag.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 7:46pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Well, for me I am getting my funds ready for a $4,500 gaming rig.

That's a bit over the top. But I guess the monitors and stuff add to it, but still! I mean a 400$ built computer is fine, it can even run good popular games on ultra with a steady 30fps if you buy the right things. I was just joking about the buying a computer for Sinjid, that would be ridiculous xD.

Going off topic but oh well.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:14pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

games awesome

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:15pm

trying

trying

436 posts

Um why was the title changed? It's so misleading now.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:30pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I was wondering that too...

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:59am

private123

private123

2 posts

what is beta

Reply to Sinjid 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!