32 19558
trying
trying
449 posts
  • 32 Replies
trying
trying
449 posts

Ok it's not a "beta". It's a soft release.

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

Ugh, the games looks so great but my computer just lags too much for me to play it. Really sucks.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Lagfest I wish I had another computer that could run it. It looks awesome. I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

IT'S ABOUT **** TIME KRIN!

Jokes aside, I've been anticipating this for quite awhile now. I hope it matches up to my expectations

Also, I was gonna say trying the beta came out... last march I think. I remember Lifemaster making a thread about it.

But along with the Super Star Showdown and school I think I'll have to wait until the weekend

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I doubt Krin has done anything to make it run efficiently. Right now it's a mess of lag.

trying
trying
449 posts

It's not on the front page for a reason. Krin needs to do some polish up and bugfixes before it is officially out.

Joeyy957
Joeyy957
3 posts

Krin's forums are up for any bug reports or suggestions. He's using this week to clean the game up and wants feedback.
http://krinstudio.com/forum/

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

Would you look at that.. I was right. xD
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts

Wow (-.-', this isn't the same game that was tested. It is also far from being Sinjid. It feels like a cross over of Colony, Sonny, and Sinjid. I will say, I am impressed. I wouldn't call it Sinjid though.

trying
trying
449 posts

Of course not. The original was basically like Sonny in terms of mechanics. If Krin made the game like the original I'm pretty sure many of his fans will tell him to do Sonny 3 instead.

Oh and by the way, if you intend on getting the best experience out of Sinjid, you need a proper graphics card and at least a dual core processor. If you don't the game runs agonizingly slow.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts

Yeah, when I first played it the game with lagging, but my pc I guess got used to it. Poor, 7 year old piece of crap; it's already overloaded from aftermarket gpu (low quality) and sound card. But the game runs very well. Loading times, are lengthy, but the game makes up for it.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

Except there are quests for it right now.

I'm having a really, really serious problem trying to play this game. As soon as I click on it, it goes to a screen that says "Sinjid" on it. But then is flashes between a pile of different screens, like "Choose difficulty", "Select a class", "DEFEATED!", a part of a level, a loading screen (please do not leave this page while it is rendering) and an all-gray screen, and they flash by in about a quarter of a second. This can't be normal. I've never tried this game before so I have literally no idea what's going on.

SenitelKJ
SenitelKJ
3 posts

Is your flash player out of date? That's usually a common occurrence when so.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

I'm pretty sure it isn't. Then again, I am having trouble with a few other games. What flash player do you suggest?

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

What version do you have? I have 11.5.5somethingorother. Krin suggested at least 11 in the last update. Here someone was having the same problem (more or less) and had 11.2 on Linux, so he says.

Showing 1-15 of 32