Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Arkandian Legends Series - Achievement / Trophies Not Carrying Over

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:51am

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

Greetings,

I recently finished Arkandian Revenant Game. I had many achievements (trophies) which were supposed to give me many advantages in the next game, Arkandian Explorer. However, I started a new Arkandian Explorer game, but I don't see any of the benefits of the Revenant's Trophies. I checked the save files, the achievement files and they are properly there.

So, what could be the problem, can you please help? I love this game and struggled for many hours to get those achievements..

Thanks in advance.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 10:02am

Arceus12

Arceus12

148 posts

Try refreshing a couple of times.Otherwise try telling a Moderator or an Administrator that you did not get your achevement.One way of telling if you did get it is that around the game it goes black and it says:achievement ==== =====.

Pokemon and Armor Games for ever.
-Arceus

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 10:18am

Arceus12

Arceus12

148 posts

Excolin these achievement are in the game because i had a look for Arkandian an all the games had no achievement.The achievents are put on by the Admins and they would show up on the quest section.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 2:51pm

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

Hey Arceus12, thanks for the reply. But that is not my problem, I think.

What my problem is, I "get" the achievements in the "Arkandian Revenant" game. It is not bugged, I see them in-game. BUT, when you hover over an achievement, it says that "you will get x bonus in the next chapter", which is the "Arkandian Explorer" game. But I don't see those bonuses in the "Arkandian Explorer" game. Do you have any idea why I don't see the bonuses? (for example, Lara Cruft achievement in Revenant says that you will start the Arkandian Explorer game with a random artifact, but when you start a new Arkandian Explorer game, there is no artifact. Same goes for all the other achievements..)

Thanks.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 2:54pm

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

By the way, to be more clear, I don't refer to the "armorgames Quest" section's achievements. I refer to the in-game achievements (aka trophies).

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 3:34pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,049 posts

I don't seem to have that problem.

So in Explorer, it doesn't tell you at all that your accomplishments in Revenant carried over after you start a new game in Explorer?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:03pm

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

No, I don't get that message at all.. What am I doing wrong

Am I supposed to get that message?

By the way, I play using Chrome.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:09pm

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

These are the files in my armorgames save directory, if it helps:

audio.sol
legend1.sol
crusade_trophies.sol
revenant1.sol
revenant_trophies.sol
explorer1.sol
explorerer_trophies.sol

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:31pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,049 posts

Chrome is probably the problem. Chrome handles flash differently than Internet Explorer or Firefox. i wouldn't know how to help you with Chrome.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 2:26am

Excolion

Excolion

8 posts

Hmm, I thought so..

Chrome stores the files here:

C:\\Users\\[username]\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Pepper Data\\Shockwave Flash\\WritableRoot\\#SharedObjects\\ATESWH8U\\cache.armorgames.com

Internet Explorer files are here:

C:\\Users\\[username]\\AppData\\Roaming\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\RZ2JE4B7\\cache.armorgames.com

So, I copied the save files in the first path to the second path. I can see the save slot when I open the game in Internet Explorer, but again, no message that the trophies' benefits carried over.

Any more suggestions?

Reply to Arkandian Legends Series - Achievement / Trophies Not Carrying Over

You must be logged in to post a reply!