ForumsSupport ForumArkandian Legends Series - Achievement / Trophies Not Carrying Over

11 4454
Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

Greetings,

I recently finished Arkandian Revenant Game. I had many achievements (trophies) which were supposed to give me many advantages in the next game, Arkandian Explorer. However, I started a new Arkandian Explorer game, but I don't see any of the benefits of the Revenant's Trophies. I checked the save files, the achievement files and they are properly there.

So, what could be the problem, can you please help? I love this game and struggled for many hours to get those achievements..

Thanks in advance.

• 11 Replies
Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Try refreshing a couple of times.Otherwise try telling a Moderator or an Administrator that you did not get your achevement.One way of telling if you did get it is that around the game it goes black and it says:achievement ==== =====.

Pokemon and Armor Games for ever.
-Arceus

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Excolin these achievement are in the game because i had a look for Arkandian an all the games had no achievement.The achievents are put on by the Admins and they would show up on the quest section.

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

Hey Arceus12, thanks for the reply. But that is not my problem, I think.

What my problem is, I "get" the achievements in the "Arkandian Revenant" game. It is not bugged, I see them in-game. BUT, when you hover over an achievement, it says that "you will get x bonus in the next chapter", which is the "Arkandian Explorer" game. But I don't see those bonuses in the "Arkandian Explorer" game. Do you have any idea why I don't see the bonuses? (for example, Lara Cruft achievement in Revenant says that you will start the Arkandian Explorer game with a random artifact, but when you start a new Arkandian Explorer game, there is no artifact. Same goes for all the other achievements..)

Thanks.

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

By the way, to be more clear, I don't refer to the "armorgames Quest" section's achievements. I refer to the in-game achievements (aka trophies).

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't seem to have that problem.

So in Explorer, it doesn't tell you at all that your accomplishments in Revenant carried over after you start a new game in Explorer?

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

No, I don't get that message at all.. What am I doing wrong

Am I supposed to get that message?

By the way, I play using Chrome.

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

These are the files in my armorgames save directory, if it helps:

audio.sol
legend1.sol
crusade_trophies.sol
revenant1.sol
revenant_trophies.sol
explorer1.sol
explorerer_trophies.sol

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Chrome is probably the problem. Chrome handles flash differently than Internet Explorer or Firefox. i wouldn't know how to help you with Chrome.

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I thought so..

Chrome stores the files here:

C:\\Users\\[username]\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Pepper Data\\Shockwave Flash\\WritableRoot\\#SharedObjects\\ATESWH8U\\cache.armorgames.com

Internet Explorer files are here:

C:\\Users\\[username]\\AppData\\Roaming\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\RZ2JE4B7\\cache.armorgames.com

So, I copied the save files in the first path to the second path. I can see the save slot when I open the game in Internet Explorer, but again, no message that the trophies' benefits carried over.

Any more suggestions?

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

Any help please?

I also sent an e-mail to game devs ( undefined@protectorworld.com ) but no reply there, too..

This is driving me nuts, seeing others don't have any problem but I do..

Excolion
Excolion
8 posts
Nomad

Is anyone there? How is this called a support forum :'(

Showing 1-11 of 11