Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Editing Profile Problem

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 2:40pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

My profile has a problem. When ever I click the link at the top that says my username, it just goes to the profile and does not give choices. Please look in to this, thank you.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 3:35pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,052 posts

Hover over your username, don't click. Clicking now brings you directly to your profile like it used to do.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 4:57pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

I can not hover either.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 4:59pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I can't hover on IE. Try using Firefox or Chrome, if you can.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:02pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,485 posts

Actually, you should be able to reach the control panel even if you can't hover. You can do so by clicking "My Games", then navigate in the control panel. However, hovering is much faster, so you should try other browsers first.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 8:06pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,427 posts

Im using IE, with no hovering-problems.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 8:39pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,877 posts

Administrator

Which version of IE is having the issue?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:37pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,934 posts

I have no problems with hovering over it... But the button is very sensitive and that is probably your problem.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:56pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

I get the drop-down menu sometimes when I click lightly, but it's not that big of a problem.

But the button is very sensitive

At first I thought it was my mouse, and I thought I had to adjust the sensitivity of it, but after reading Gantic's message, I will now know how to do it.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:36pm

AshterBama

AshterBama

1 post

Using IE 9.0.8112 ... I hover and there is still no popup menu.  I take my hand off the mouse/glide pad to be sure I am hovering.  Here is the big problem.  This is my son's account.  I can't log him out so that I can log myself in.
Fix this.