ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Editing Profile Problem

17 3071
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

My profile has a problem. When ever I click the link at the top that says my username, it just goes to the profile and does not give choices. Please look in to this, thank you.

• 17 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Hover over your username, don't click. Clicking now brings you directly to your profile like it used to do.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I can not hover either.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I can't hover on IE. Try using Firefox or Chrome, if you can.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Actually, you should be able to reach the control panel even if you can't hover. You can do so by clicking "My Games", then navigate in the control panel. However, hovering is much faster, so you should try other browsers first.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Which version of IE is having the issue?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have no problems with hovering over it... But the button is very sensitive and that is probably your problem.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I get the drop-down menu sometimes when I click lightly, but it's not that big of a problem.

But the button is very sensitive

At first I thought it was my mouse, and I thought I had to adjust the sensitivity of it, but after reading Gantic's message, I will now know how to do it.
AshterBama
AshterBama
1 posts
Nomad

Using IE 9.0.8112 ... I hover and there is still no popup menu. I take my hand off the mouse/glide pad to be sure I am hovering. Here is the big problem. This is my son's account. I can't log him out so that I can log myself in.
Fix this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you guys attempt to use another browser, do you have the same experience? What operating system are you working from?

CaptainAttitude
CaptainAttitude
1 posts
Nomad

I am the one who reported the problem as AshterBama. I don't have another browser, and don't wish to have one, so I can't answer your browser question. My OS is Vista SP2. It works now. I don't know if there was an update, or if closing the browser and walking away for a while made it load differently.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This problem can easily be solved by clearing your browser's cache. I've experienced it 3times myself with 3different computers. Twice with FireFox and once with Chrome. It should do the trick! =)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

thank you all but patricks is the info I will probably use so thanks!!!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you're having an issue seeing it, some popup blockers are now known to give this issue. Please disable your popup blocker temporarily to see if it fixes the issue.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Refresh or hard refresh,as usually. (:-P)-

kantarell
kantarell
1 posts
Bard

Hello, o want inform you than all play players on doom forges are follwing than the administrators are stealing money from them!
The game is alway full of bugs.
They are updating the game everyweeks: it s just confirm than to pay for the game i absurd cause they are changing the power of each players as they want it!
And they are censuring players who try to talk about these problemes. Can you please try to take an inside work on this game? Appreciate it!

Showing 1-15 of 17