657 posts

Knight

Don't look into Medusa's eyes

"Gazing directly upon her would turn onlookers to stone."

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:36pm

badora

badora

52 posts

I can't log on my AG account in-game to save...

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:23pm

yurex008

yurex008

32 posts

I've got stuck in the Lady Shiori boss. She unbeatable!
Anybody got tips for an assassin level 20 trying to kick that bit**'s as*? :)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:26pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

Priest is by far the hardest to play against Lady Shiori

No. Just spam 2 and stay on the first platform. She will not come after you then.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:57pm

yurex008

yurex008

32 posts

Anybody know how to get to this chest?

You need to have the Spectral Dash skill. But don't waste your time building that skill. The only thing in the chest is some pair of neutral boots. :)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:34pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

No. Just spam 2 and stay on the first platform. She will not come after you then.

What do you have for 2 and the 'first platform'? I'm pretty sure she attacks at least as soon as she hits. I know I've dodged poison from across the room, anyways.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

What do you have for 2 and the 'first platform'?

Ummm. I think whatever priest comes with for 2. First platform. Man. Wish I had a screenshot. When you first go into the section she is in just stop and spam 2. Get me a screenshot and I can help more.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:46pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Ummm. I think whatever priest comes with for 2. First platform. Man. Wish I had a screenshot. When you first go into the section she is in just stop and spam 2. Get me a screenshot and I can help more.

2 is normally a melee (at least it is for me), so I doubt you could hit her with that.

Oh, so you mean just at the door. I'm pretty sure she comes after you if you attack her, though I could be wrong.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

2 is normally a melee (at least it is for me), so I doubt you could hit her with that.

Err. Are you a priest? But it is a long rang attack. Usually she does not come after you if you use my method.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:14am

Blaster30000

Blaster30000

8 posts

Can anyone tell me how to find Ghost Mushrooms for the lady in that first village?Or is it fake,cause ghost mushrooms aren't real?

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!