Yahel007

396 posts

Kazuro was hard

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 3:04pm

Blaster30000

Blaster30000

8 posts

@ruddles84
I can't seem to find Ghost Mushrooms,because they don't seem to appear.So what do I have to do?Keep on going to the Burial Grounds and killing mobs until I pick up a Ghost Mushroom?Okay then.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 5:10pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Ya. I was. Sorry about that.

*sigh*

Ah, well. I guess I'll keep trying.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 5:10pm

will124

will124

3 posts

this seems decent for achievements and over all game structure,but there should really be more achievements
http://http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120710210424/bleach/en/images/b/ba/BLEACH_Wallpaper_2009_by_Shinko_O.jpg.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 6:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

how do u upgrade a weapon?

Rescue Shigeru, the weaponsmith.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 7:51am

skadooosh

skadooosh

3 posts

I'll add for those that can't defeat lady shiaori, that you can buy the invisibilty potion (or use the invisibility skill if you have it ) to directly go pass her without even fighting (can be bought to the guy completely to the right in the second friendly camp) It's a coward's thing, but it works perfectly ;)

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:42am

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

I'm still playing Sinjid, first time. Isn't there a way to eat things during battle?

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:47am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I encountered the same problem mega. I don't think you can eat during battle, otherwise you could stock up on food so easily seeing as it stacks and is cheap. It does give a boost so eating before a boss fight helps at least.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:48am

yurex008

yurex008

32 posts

@skadooosh

Thanks bro. I'll follow all of your tips! \\o/

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:38am

dragon144

dragon144

24 posts

Any idea for prist fighting the prist which shoots deadly blue thingy in the final zone (the one b4 lady Shiori ) it is rly hard lol....

@yurex008 get a reflex shirt and/or gems which slows down your CD to help you xD here are the useful thing i use to defeat her, it is not dificult with assassin class,

Stun, Blur + Dash (not very useful to be real honest, just a little bonus damage for your fight), shuriken + Mirage (to block her damage by chance hopefully...) + Smoke bomb (if u like but i didnt use that....)

Just stun her whenever she use spell, thats all you need to know. I know, easier to said then done, but this is how a do it (although it is a bit stupid)

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!