Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 1:15am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

+About Extra Gold, I haven't find any other way instead mining gold directly from the ores. Emerald, Shadow gems, and crystals are same but sometimes they were given by completing the quest.

+About dealing high damage, you just have to go back to weakest one and hit him with Ultimate skill. Or later on, you will likely to have the weapon for the rest of your quest.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 1:32am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

Now..I need to figure out why I can't get those quests completed..Any suggestion?

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:04am

hawkspar35

hawkspar35

3 posts

I managed to get 500+ damage with a Samourai Slam at level 16. Just take Ice; it's the best weapon you get until the Venomwoods...

I can't get the spike completed though... I pushed several enemies into the spikes but it just didn't work...

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:14am

DeathPickaxe

DeathPickaxe

5 posts

The Warrior can kill! Great quests.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:39am

crazyworkins

crazyworkins

31 posts

Looks like my question got buried, so I'll ask again:
Is Kazoru part of the premium content, or can anyone get the badge?
(I haven't found him anywhere.)

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 2:48pm

tommy123321

tommy123321

7 posts

Am I the only one that has a lot of lag when playing this game? It looks like a great game, and I've played the other Sinjid before this and loved them. It's a shame it's too laggy for me to actually enjoy this game. =(

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 6:52pm

Coneinche

Coneinche

1 post

how the hell do I beat him as an assassin?

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 8:41pm

himan135

himan135

2 posts

Hey am I the only one here having problems with Masaru? I can get him real low, and even when I am constantly hitting him, he gets almost all his health back then beats me.

Im a LVL 15 warrior with 49 DMG and 32 DEF
Any ideas?

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 2:41am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

@crazyworkins- I'm sorry for that, but I couldn't see you for some reason haha;;

Well, if you are talking about Kazuro, then he is the last boss. However I haven't purchased the premium content, so I don't know about the new areas.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 3:20am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

@Hitman135- Yo warrior buddy, I wonder what type of weapon you are using but, Assuming that Masaru is the dude with Fat regen, you might want to use two one-handed weapons instead of two-handed. (Though I got him with Ice..eck) My strategy was, just kill him as soon as possible with my heavy weapon style. Back then, I remember I had Brutal advantage and Iron Discipline. Maybe Heavy armor as well. I could kill him easily. Just don't stop hitting Masaru. He gets his hp quite fast. I maxed my pots as well-30sec CD.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!