Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 3:23am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

It would be A LOT easier if you guys can describe the boss' special skill or something. By naming those makes me to try to remember.. I can hardly recognize some names..Kazuro might be one of them...I think? he is the first one, right?

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:39am

jvenanzi

jvenanzi

2 posts

Sinjid's an interesting little game.  I was hoping to be able to master all the skills and pick which ones I liked the most.  What I ended up doing, and this fit my style, was focusing on the four base ones and tinkering with the skills above that, changing as necessary to the demands of the situation I was faced with--I usually figured those out after going through rough areas and dieing a few times.  Good challenge!

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 5:48pm

crazyworkins

crazyworkins

31 posts

Thanks BitRifle.  I thought Warlord Asura was the last boss. I've beaten him in the shogun palace, but I haven't found the Kazuro everyone is talking about, and I don't have the badge.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 6:01pm

himan135

himan135

2 posts

Hey thanks. My DMG is a lot higher now (its 77) and I am heading for Masaru now

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:50pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

Wish everyone gets good results! hm hm. Good luck!

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 4:03pm

D10X

D10X

1 post

i have already beaten the game but i cant archive the shogun showdown quest.
how do i get it?

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 6:57pm

qwertypikaman

qwertypikaman

1 post

How the heck do you get the chast on the ledge that you cant reach in the mines dbfvahjkgkshbgzhjfsdberkhjgvzfb,xjhregkdf,nx,fvb, Im a level 17 assassin

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:32pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

qwertypikaman wrote:

How the heck do you get the chest on the ledge that you can't reach in the mines..

Well, if you can't reach to that place even by cross-jumping (that's what I call) from the other side of wall, then it might be impossible. I just didn't try. Should I go try now...ugh.

You can jump from the wall to other side of wall. and that is what I call cross-jumping. By this, I'm pretty sure I had paragon item from the box, which I should've keep for 400 str.. I sold it...

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:35pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

D10X wrote:

I have already beaten the game but I can't archive the shogun showdown quest.
How do I get it?

Eh, same problem here. So I can't really answer your question, sorry. Wonder how great it would be if someone would show his generous heart(as well as his brain) to us to solve this problem.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:58pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

i have already beaten the game but i cant archive the shogun showdown quest.
how do i get it?

I guess you would have to go back to the Shogun Palace and defeat him again. Other than that I have no idea.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!