Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Hello! I passed all game to wars on easy complexity. But never I saw the block. Please tell as to make a quest "100 Blocks" ?

You have to block 100 attacks, you block by pressing the down arrow or s.

The real challenge for me is Kazuro. He is just impossible to beat. I only managed to get him to 8000 before I died.

With my strategy I didn't have an issue. Since I unlocked invisibility, I used it every time I was below half my health then restored it, then continued beating on him. Had to do it several times, but he starts out with like 20k health.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:26pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

But never I saw the block. Please tell as to make a quest "100 Blocks" ?

You duck to block. Do that for 100 times and you'll get the quest.

Beaten with the warrior, now time to move on to assassin and priest.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 2:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,087 posts

I'm having a really, really serious problem trying to play this game. As soon as I click on it, it goes to a screen that says "Sinjid" on it. But then is flashes between a pile of different screens, like "Choose difficulty", "Select a class", "DEFEATED!", a part of a level, a loading screen (please do not leave this page while it is rendering) and an all-gray screen, and they flash by in about a quarter of a second. This can't be normal. I've never tried this game before so I have literally no idea what's going on.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,472 posts

Administrator

Anybody know how to get to this chest?

http://i.imgur.com/uecmq1J.jpg

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Jump to the right and hold the right arrow, he'll start sliding down the wall then jump to the left.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:41pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Oh nevermind, I thought that was a different chest area. The gap is too large for the regular wall jump.

Are you able to dash while in the air?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:44pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,437 posts

Use Kunai Sting skill. Kunai mnight also work, but I haven't tried it.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:45pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Oh nevermind, I thought that was a different chest area. The gap is too large for the regular wall jump.Are you able to dash while in the air?

I've also encountered that area, needless to say, everything I tried was useless. I don't believe that currently you're able to get there.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 3:47pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

I don't believe that currently you're able to get there.

nevermind, didn't now you need a certain skill to get there.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:02pm

AlchemistWarrior30

AlchemistWarrior30

13 posts

How can you guys play a game that doesn't load at all? It's been on the loading sound screen for 30min and it's still at 0% and I never left the screen.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!