Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:04pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

I didn't have an issue with loading, but you can skip the sound loading. That one seems to take the most time.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:06pm

AlchemistWarrior30

AlchemistWarrior30

13 posts

yeah. I just decided to refresh and it loaded the game then went to the loading sound and gave me the option to skip. Before it just went straight to the loading sound bar with no option to skip

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:45pm

AlchemistWarrior30

AlchemistWarrior30

13 posts

Does the rendering bar change color or something to let me know its rendering. I've read the warning but nothings been happening for 15 min and I've refreshed it a couple of times already too. This game is almost not worth the trouble.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,496 posts

um...anyone have a suggestion about my post?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:40pm

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

I'm having a really, really serious problem trying to play this game. As soon as I click on it, it goes to a screen that says "Sinjid" on it. But then is flashes between a pile of different screens, like "Choose difficulty", "Select a class", "DEFEATED!", a part of a level, a loading screen (please do not leave this page while it is rendering) and an all-gray screen, and they flash by in about a quarter of a second. This can't be normal. I've never tried this game before so I have literally no idea what's going on.

I heard that someone had this problem before, or something like it... I think you have to update your flash player if that happens.

Did anyone have to grind? I feel like I'm having somewhat of a hard time playing, and I can't save the game when I want in case I die (it won't let me quit whenever, even when I'm not in combat). I tried grinding and gained a level, but I still feel behind.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 5:45pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,563 posts

Administrator

@Matt It's beta, so it's still being worked on. Give feedback, and that should help him fix your issue.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:02pm

daleks

daleks

3,834 posts

um...anyone have a suggestion about my post?

Using a different browser? Clearing your cache? I really don't know but you can start there.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,496 posts

Where do you want me to leave it? Send the developer a profile message? Leave it in the Feedback section? I looked through the first few pages and didn't see a page for Sinjid Beta.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:04pm

daleks

daleks

3,834 posts

Leave it in the Feedback section?

Yes, I would do this. Just BS the answers that you have to do and when you get to the written portion tell him what is wrong.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:22pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,936 posts

Krin wrote:

Buying and Selling bug should have been fixed now. It should run about 20% faster now as well.
(Check for v.1.2.2 in the bottom of the menu) Also, if you have crashes or a flashing screen, make sure Flash Player is version 11+
Latest changes. MattEmAngel, does the problem persist?

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!