Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 6:56pm

knightsllasher

knightsllasher

7 posts

http://i.imgur.com/uecmq1J.jpg
I don't know about the other classes but with the assassin, you can use spectral dash right after leaping off the wall
The chest contains the Boots of Discovery which adds 8 intellect,4 agility and 5 vitality at good quality.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:00pm

Carmik

Carmik

1 post

Shigeru is broken! So is the quest... I cant upgrade cuz i go to put an item or gem in the slots and it closes on me! Please FIX

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:24pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I don't know about the other classes but with the assassin, you can use spectral dash right after leaping off the wall

With the priest, you can use Blink. Actually, if you use that method (jump off the wall and teleport) it sends you to the other side. I stood on one of the platforms on the other side and teleported, and it sent me right to the chest.

http://i.imgur.com/u07psat.png

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:52pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I'm stuck on Takeshi - we're practically at an impasse... He heals constantly (I've never gotten him below 3.5k-ish) and doesn't hit hard enough to kill me, not to mention I have minions and am able to heal - regardless, I still can't garner up enough damage to take him out. >: The problem is mostly his poison freeze. It always gets my guardians and I can't get close enough to do enough damage to keep his health at least the same until the guardians wake up again.

I'll try grinding a level or two for now, but any suggestions?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 9:03pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,998 posts

Is there a skill that limits the amount of healing on the enemy? You're going to need to reskill with that.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 10:52pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,781 posts

Administrator

Doing the same exact thing Jeol. Warrior here.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 11:01pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Is there a skill that limits the amount of healing on the enemy? You're going to need to reskill with that.

There's a skill that interrupts casting which might work, but I need 2 more levels to be able to get it, and it might take a while before I could get that.

Also, I just realized I could reset it all... Mmkay.

Also, I changed my equipment a little bit, so I might try that out before I reset all my skill points.

Doing the same exact thing Jeol. Warrior here.

Oh yeah, in case that was missed, I'm using priest.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:05am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Well my warrior has done well so far, only quest left is to kill Kazuro. One problem though: Lady Siori is stomping me right now, spamming the stun poison thing and getting rid of all of my health that way, or spamming the poison stack move hitting me with multiple fifties at a high rate. Six thousand health disappears a lot faster than I could've thought. :/

Any suggestions for fighting her? I tried putting on the Eye of the Naga trinket since I thought that would help, and it didn't help, so is there some secret to not getting stunned repeatedly?

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:32am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Oh crap, just one thing to mention. I already sent a bug report to Krin, but to warn people playing, be aware of the double buff glitch. I had an emerald buff from my weapon for a while, then decided to use a second emerald upgrade on my leggings. The stacked emerald buff of +10% twice only affects your vitality boosts when taking the items off for some reason, causing your max hp to not meet the max it was prior to taking the vitality boosting item off, or the item that has the emerald buff. Checking out the glitch, my health wound up at zero, and made my gameplay stop as the screen went dark and the character menu wouldn't close.

So don't get two emerald upgrades, or you'll regret it :P

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:32am

Gantic

Gantic

6,998 posts

Did you get the hints at the beginning? She freeze you with her gaze, so you have to turn away from her before her stun attack finishes charging and then dodge the other attacks.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!