weirdlike

714 posts

Don't look into Medusa's eyes

"Gazing directly upon her would turn onlookers to stone."

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 12:57am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Thanks Gantic, I thought I tried turning away to avoid it, but I must not have turned away in time, so I just dismissed that idea. If that works, then thank you Still will be a problem with that stacked poison she throws out.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 1:01am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Well it only prolongs my fate now. I get her to about half health before all the poison that she spams eventually gets me and then drains my health away in a few seconds. I wish I hadn't picked warrior now :P

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:25am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

Looks pretty great for a Beta version! I can't say I've had anything bad to mention about the game in general. Only thing that annoyed me to quitting it was the incredible lagging... I made it to the first Boss, slayed him and called it quits. That was after more than an hour and a half of playing time... =)

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:42am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Really? O.o

I've been playing on a laptop that doesn't even have a video card, and it seems to be running fine (it's probably slower than normal - it's bearable, though). What browser are you using?

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:00am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

If having lag issues, I recommend trying fullscreen, and possibly also low quality once in fullscreen. Without out the ads doubling the slowdown, I was able to enjoy the game much better since there was no "warping" when I touched the left or right arrow key when it lagged. Suggestion in case anyone is still having that lag issue, may not work for everyone.

Anyway, finally got all the quests last night before I went to bed. To me, Lady Siori was MUCH more difficult than Kazuro. She was just ridiculous with her level of spam cheapness, but I finally mastered dodging her barrage of poison blasts, after taking Gantic's advice in listening to the hint they gave in-game

Great game, can't wait to start on my next character. After fighting some of the late-game priests, I see that your character could become pretty awesome with their cheapness, as well.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 3:45pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Yes! Yess! *happy dance*

So I finally got around to doing it again today. I reset my skill points and set it up with Mind Strike and thankfully did Shadow Lock as well, which I had previously. Unfortunately, I lost Blink, but it seems like the only thing that helps with is from getting from point A to point B faster... I know it could be more helpful in battle at some points, but given what I needed for this one it was a worthy sacrifice.

Unfortunately, Mind Strike (even fully upgraded) doesn't recharge fast enough until he tries to use his poison sleep again. Shadow Lock interrupts spells, though, and it just so happens that when he's charging up the poison sleep I can use Shadow Lock and it will keep him at bay long enough for Mind Strike to recharge, and I can wipe out his focus then and repeat until I take him out.

Well, three more quests to complete from here on out: 100 blocks (which I'm kind of surprised that I haven't gotten yet), defeat Lord Asura, and defeat Kazuro. :3

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:08pm

fataldarkwolfe

fataldarkwolfe

12 posts

anyone else having problems with lady akrai on level 4(dai mines)one hit from her fire blast and im toast.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:09pm

trying

trying

443 posts

Play as a priest and Lady Shiori is quite easy. You just summon the shadow guardian and then spam spells. You still have to avoid the eye attack though.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:16pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

anyone else having problems with lady akrai on level 4(dai mines)one hit from her fire blast and im toast.

Do you have any spells? If you dodge her spells and shoot back, you can take her out without taking any damage, pretty much.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!