ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 3:39pm

skadooosh

skadooosh

3 posts

Here is my advice for lady shiori for assassin class:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5480/sinjid.png
You'll need to max your shuriken competence as this will be your only source of damage to defeat her. Also max shadow reflex. (as shuriken only depends of your agility.) The basic combo is shadow reflex +shuriken
The key is to attack her from a distance and to dodge her poison strike with dash/smoke bomb.
That's why I maxed blur and smoke bomb (you don't need to improve dash further as you won't use it to attack but only to dodge do it for smoke bomb if you can and add the vanish effect that will help you escape her deadly look...)
I also maxed heal. It is the only way not to die if you get hit by her poisonous strike (as it dispells you, it stops the poisoning...)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:12am

fataldarkwolfe

fataldarkwolfe

12 posts

does anyone know know how to beat takeshi.i have tired reskilling every skill,like reduced healing and the siken dispel .nothing works i am lvl 16 warrior.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:16am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Which one is Takeshi again? Was that the one that had a ridiculous amount of health regeneration?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:26am

fataldarkwolfe

fataldarkwolfe

12 posts

yep thats the one.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:50am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Well, I made sure to get the highest damage two-handed weapon I could get at the time with my warrior. Other than that, it was just a matter of time of spamming slam and the multi slash attack (forgot the name) repeatedly. No real trick on my end, but I did have the third level of the passive stun ability to keep him from moving around too much and recovering too much hp. He was definitely worthy of the name "troll" as he couldn't kill me if I stood still and took every hit. Also, don't forget food boosts. Many food items give a boost to all stats, so that might help as well, since I can't recall if you get an elixir of power that early. Good luck, just try to keep on him, and don't let him escape your attacks so you can just power through him.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:06am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

I don't usually chime in to help with strategy - but she is indeed one of the hardest bosses in the game.

I just wanted to confirm that she is working as intended. There IS a way to kill her, and it does not require any special ability, stats, items, or anything like that.

The secret is actually hinted to you in two of the cutscenes in the Fallen Village. :) That's all I can say...

Too bad the game doesn't allow for going back and re-reading quests.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:48am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,208 posts

Holy moly, 8 pages already.

I kinda wanna open up a Pay Pal account so I can buy Sinjid's premium content. What was it, $5.95 for four things plus all future updates for free? Shweet deal.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:32am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,766 posts

Can anyone tell me how to get the White Forest Water Quest please? I went to the White Forest 3 times already, played through all levels and defeated the boss, but I can't find any place to fill my empty bottle with water to bring back to the town's farmer... awww... =(

I kinda wanna open up a Pay Pal account so I can buy Sinjid's premium content. What was it, $5.95 for four things plus all future updates for free? Shweet deal.

Indeed a fair quality/price package! Or... you can draw a Ferret? ^^

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:37am

Daciana

Daciana

13 posts

Also, don't forget food boosts. Many food items give a boost to all stats.

Ah! I completely forgot about food boosts. They worked like a charm the second time I fought Takeshi.
Thanks for pointing that out, dragonball05.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:49am

weirdlike

weirdlike

624 posts

Knight

MrDayCee when you reach the first set of bamboo press space and you enter secret area

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!