Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:51am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Can anyone tell me how to get the White Forest Water Quest please? I went to the White Forest 3 times already, played through all levels and defeated the boss, but I can't find any place to fill my empty bottle with water to bring back to the town's farmer... awww... =(

There's a little 'bush' of bamboo in the fourth or fifth stage of the White Forest. If you press space while you're standing in front of it, it will take you to another place.

I just got to Shiori... Now how the hang am I supposed to do any damage to her? >: I know I have to look away and dodge her poison, but I can rarely hit a thousand on her before I manage to mess up.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:22am

Gantic

Gantic

7,403 posts

I just got to Shiori... Now how the hang am I supposed to do any damage to her? >: I know I have to look away and dodge her poison, but I can rarely hit a thousand on her before I manage to mess up.

I take it you're not playing warrior.
-Stay close to her. It's easier to dodge high-angle poison attacks than low-angle ones.
-Have 1 point in a debuff remover. Doesn't matter what the skill actually does. You just want to remove one poison debuff in case you get hit once. You get hit more than once, you're as good as dead anyway.
-Get all of your stun/freeze skills.
-Use normal attacks in between stuns/freezes.
-Do not stack any defense/health skills if you can help it. If you get hit, you're as good as dead anyway, because the poison is ridiculous.

If you still can't get it, you might need to
-Use your all of  your potions and the All Stats buff.
-Upgrade your equipment.
-Keep trying.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:29am

UltimateLolwut

UltimateLolwut

18 posts

So, I beat Mad Lord Yuji and didn't unlock the quest to beat him. Why?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:34am

Gantic

Gantic

7,403 posts

It says you have it on your profile.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:52am

UltimateLolwut

UltimateLolwut

18 posts

Huh. Funny. It must not have shown after I unlocked it. Sorry for the mistake.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:56am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I take it you're not playing warrior.
-Stay close to her. It's easier to dodge high-angle poison attacks than low-angle ones.
-Have 1 point in a debuff remover. Doesn't matter what the skill actually does. You just want to remove one poison debuff in case you get hit once. You get hit more than once, you're as good as dead anyway.
-Get all of your stun/freeze skills.
-Use normal attacks in between stuns/freezes.
-Do not stack any defense/health skills if you can help it. If you get hit, you're as good as dead anyway, because the poison is ridiculous.

Nope, priest. It seems there is an apparent lack of stun and debuff spells... Is there a way to stack spells like there was in Sonny? I have one of each, but the debuffer is also my healer, in case her eyes bore into the back of my head long enough to do considerable damage. It's not exactly the most convenient thing.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:12pm

trying

trying

438 posts

As a Priest you use summon up that guardian and then stay back and spam spells. You can also interrupt with the chain spell.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 1:45pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,348 posts

Administrator

Finally, got that last quest.  What a ride. :)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:43pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

Priest is by far the hardest to play against Lady Shiori

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:45pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

I don't usually chime in to help with strategy - but she is indeed one of the hardest bosses in the game.

I just wanted to confirm that she is working as intended. There IS a way to kill her, and it does not require any special ability, stats, items, or anything like that.

The secret is actually hinted to you in two of the cutscenes in the Fallen Village. :) That's all I can say...

Has no one found this yet? Because he states clearly, no speicial ability, stats, items, or anything like that. Yet everyone is trying to grind their way through.

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!