The Modern Gladiators

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:14pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

Name: Mason Smythe
Physical Desc.: about 6'2, lanky but fit, black hair, hazel eyes
Personality: Very patient, an extreme introvert, often plans ahead
Trait:Quiet and calculating: you can detect people by vision, and make out finer details easier
Bio: Born in Detroit, Mason learned from a young age to always carry a knife, and to always have a gun. He worked hard through high school, trying to get a scholarship for Universtiy (he wanted to be a doctor). Falling flat, he was working part-time at a gun shop and taking Structural Engineering.
Perk:Engie: you can easily tell if a building is primed for destruction or trapped, and destroy a building yourself
----------
Weapon: Jericho 941
Armor: Jeans, T-shirt, sweatshirt,
Misc.: Flashlight, Pocketknife, pocket aid-kit, Pocket-watch, laser-pointer
Health: 100/100
Armor Durability: 0/0
Condition: Fine, Hungry

If I can shoot him, I do that. If not I take off running, hoping to Glob I can outrun him.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:18pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Trait:Quiet and calculating: you can detect people by vision, and make out finer details easier
Bio: Born in Detroit, Mason learned from a young age to always carry a knife, and to always have a gun. He worked hard through high school, trying to get a scholarship for Universtiy (he wanted to be a doctor). Falling flat, he was working part-time at a gun shop and taking Structural Engineering.
Perk:Engie: you can easily tell if a building is primed for destruction or trapped, and destroy a building yourself
----------

no one is stopping you from shooting him, only the dice

Glob

Mathmatical!

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:24pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

----------

I take a deep breath, and shoot him in the upper abdomen, hoping to Glob I make the shot. As soon as I pull the trigger I jump to the left and into the ground and crawl to cover.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:32pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

----------

the shot misses, and grazes his arm, you dive left directly into the middle of the street

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:33pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

----------

I get up as quickly as possible  and go running back toward the convenience store.

**** dice.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:35pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

----------

you dash towards the convenience store, he fires a long burst at you but it all misses, and he tries to follow you, but is too malnourished to keep up

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:40pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

----------

As soon as I get to the convenience store I work on fortifications, I also check all the buildings in it immediate vicinity.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:55pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

----------

everything that wasn't bolted down was taken, what do you use?

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 2:32pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

----------

I try to find some loose pipe so I can lever some wood out of a floor.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:18pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

----------

the floor is tile

Reply to The Modern Gladiators

You must be logged in to post a reply!