Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

An old Armor Games Website has got ranks but new Armor games website hasn't got ra...

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:46am

toyoselo

toyoselo

3 posts

İn old Armor games website has got rank system but New Armor Games  website, hasn't got rank system. Why?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:40am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

6,735 posts

The new Quests system has replaced the former Armor Points ranking system now, all to celebrate this website's main goal: Flash Games! There might be a new ranking system of some sorts in the future, but this is far from certain. Enjoy the games and try to get them all!! =)

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:26am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Some people (including the old me) were too busy trying to get AP that we(admins and mods) decided we needed to let people enjoy what AG is mostly about: flash games. So they added quests and took away the ranking shields and AP. I still do like to comment.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:46pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Some people (including the old me) were too busy trying to get AP that we(admins and mods) decided we needed to let people enjoy what AG is mostly about: flash games.

Um..you aren't an admin nor a mod

Also..toyoselo..if you'd like to know more: Here

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:30pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

Lol this sucks for me because I made my account a year ago and four months ago and I wasn't active in my account for the most of that year. I'm stuck with those wooden squire maybe forever.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 10:32pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I'm stuck with those wooden squire maybe forever.

Meant to say i'm stuck with the wooden squire rank forever.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 11:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,649 posts

There should be QP (Quest Points), and the amount is based on the quest difficulty.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:03pm

toyoselo

toyoselo

3 posts

Thank for all comments :D

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:17pm

Ferret

Ferret

4,445 posts

Administrator

Thanks for the feedback toyoselo.  Make sure to add it to the right area though! Post in our Quest Feedback thread.