ForumsSupport ForumAn old Armor Games Website has got ranks but new Armor games website hasn't got ra...

7 3071
toyoselo
toyoselo
3 posts
Shepherd

Ä°n old Armor games website has got rank system but New Armor Games website, hasn't got rank system. Why?

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The new Quests system has replaced the former Armor Points ranking system now, all to celebrate this website's main goal: Flash Games! There might be a new ranking system of some sorts in the future, but this is far from certain. Enjoy the games and try to get them all!! =)

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Some people (including the old me) were too busy trying to get AP that we(admins and mods) decided we needed to let people enjoy what AG is mostly about: flash games. So they added quests and took away the ranking shields and AP. I still do like to comment.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Some people (including the old me) were too busy trying to get AP that we(admins and mods) decided we needed to let people enjoy what AG is mostly about: flash games.

Um..you aren't an admin nor a mod

Also..toyoselo..if you'd like to know more: Here
toyoselo
toyoselo
3 posts
Shepherd

Thank for all comments

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks for the feedback toyoselo. Make sure to add it to the right area though! Post in our Quest Feedback thread.

Showing 1-5 of 7