ForumsSupport ForumLog In Problems

2 1939
ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Hey everyone. So I recently signed into AG yesterday for the first time in weeks (way before the quests and before the ranking system was removed... about November time). It was successful and I browsed AG checking all the new additions and games for a time before leaving again.

Now to the crux of the situation. I logged on again today but this time it has said that "We are not able to find an account with that username and password combination".

This is really strange as it worked fine yesterday and all of a sudden it didn't? Since then I reset my password but I'm worried abut what had caused this. Can this kinda thing just happen because of the new AGv3 updates (or some other non-malicious reason) and has anyone else had this? I keep everything on my computer updated and I don't give out any info so I'm not sure what happened.

Please help and any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

- ArchKnight

• 2 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Welcome back! =)

If you need help.fixing this problem please send an email to Justin or Ferret, explain the situation and they can help you fix it, ok?

support@armorgames.com
ferret@armorgames.com

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Well the help is appreciated. I was hoping that there was a reason behind it (maybe a bug or a glitch?) but it seems to be fine seeing as I had no problems logging in just now.

If it happens again then I'll inform Justin or Ferret.

Thank you!

- ArchKnight

Showing 1-2 of 2