ForumsForum GamesFaith Wars: Dark Trinity (A Story-Based RP)

22 4409
Srill
Srill
16 posts
Nomad

-by Srillian Productions-

The world has many secrets; but none other like the Legend of the Dark Trinity. Held by the three Quadra-Essences, the Dark Trinity is the key to the ancient God-Realm, the Phantom Hex. Those who enter the Phantom Hex are rumored to have been gifted with limitless power, for they can freely enter the six God-Realms. In a desperate search for the Dark Trinity, many priests from all around the world, gather around in a grand hustle for the sacred artifact. Only one will be worthy for such power. However, as the war still progresses for 600 years, not a single priest has been able to get a lead on the artifact's whereabouts. However, with your arrival, that balance will hopefully change...The next state of the Faith Wars will begin now.

"May the Gods be worshiped and the priests blessed; although lives may be forfeit, their fate will remain...oh holy father, please guide me so that i may stand by your side."

• 22 Replies
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Must we post our character sheet every turn, or for dialog scenes like this, may we skip it?

First Name: Savell
Last Name: Valkerie
Race: Human
Appearance: 6'1", 170 lbs of pure muscle, black hair and tan skin. Excellent physical condition. Usually wears all-green shirt, pants, and cloak. His face and enire body is covered in countless scars from all sorts of battles. Never seen using weapons.
Personality: Judgemental and determined. Hates Priests of any kind. Commands an intense presence, drawing the eyes of anyone near him.
History: Born of a noble line, Savell was trained to become what he is today. While he is capable of Zealotry Magic, Savell deliberately chooses not to use it except in critical conditions. His hatred of priests stems from their wanton use of violence, and the fact they suicide-attacked the academy where he was studying. Most of his friends died that day, and most of his scars were aqcuired then. As the Faith-Ante also employ priests, Savell hates them as well for being hypocritical cowards. Upon learning about the Dark Trinity, Savell hatched a plan of his own to steal the Trinity and destroy it, or keep it for himself...
Role: General, Martial Artist (?)
Abilities: Iron Will to Live, Physical Superiority

I stare straight into his soul for a long second. Odd, most people would be a swooning mess by now, if not by the presence then by my barely recognizable face. I grab the pint of malt beer and drink heartily. I prefer a good ale, but malt's fine too. "I suppose so, I don't recognize this section of town. So, Barkeep, any juicy tidbits of info you'd care to share with me?"

Srill
Srill
16 posts
Nomad

umm....i only do that for new characters. btw xD!!!

Barkeep: "tidbits? pah! what is there to explain? when all of the answers are outside that door?" he points at the front door of the tavern. "I wonder friend... why ask me such pointless questions? take a look at the world for yourself!" Stands up from his usual stool and walks behind another door behind his counter top. "I too, have qurstions to answer... but there will come a time wer we'll meet again.. and one more request that i'd be making. please do not die". He breaks off into a diabolical laughter as he opens the back door which is completely full of blackness. He walks in. while civilians on the side continue talking as if nothing happened.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I shall assume no, we don't have to post our character sheet every turn. Tell me if i'm wrong.

I shrug and finish my ale. Thoughts: That barkeep had to be the worst in the world...well, I didn't even pay for my drink. Okay, second worst. His request was rather ominous. Those oblivious civilians seem pretty interesting, so I stand up and listen in to their conversation.

Srill
Srill
16 posts
Nomad

Civilian A: "say....nice day for a walk aint it?"
Civilian B: "shut up... i have had enough for your crap"
Civilian A: "fine then....how bout you go get drunk of something?"
Civilian B: "fine by me" (he seems utterly happy)

(the jist? the civilians have nothing interesting to say :P)

There just lies the front door, which would appear like any other door.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I leave the front door and look around, taking in the new surroundings. I gotta tour the city at least once...

Srill
Srill
16 posts
Nomad

You see before you, an entire city. Although you have never seen this city before; it feels familiar as if you had already been here. You remember it as the city of Tyrandil. The tavern you had just left was the Jade Scepter. A manageable amount of people walk around the streets as the sun is shining across a beautiful statue of a woman that stands about 100 feet tall. However, in the crowd, one person catches your eyes.

He appears to be a young teenage boy, 15 at most, but dresses himself like a soldier boy, in knight's robes that are blue. He has medium blonde hair and determined green eyes. He carries a sword (not typical for someone of his age to be carrying around such a weapon).

He is currently approaching an old man who is selling various types of fish from his small wooden stand on the side of the street opposite of you.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Interesting. A young knight, not bad. I walk up to him. "Hello there! You look a bit young to be a knight. General Savell Valkerie, what's your name?"

Showing 16-22 of 22