Forums

ForumsFlash Games

I need help on the Sinjid side missions

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 1:45pm

armorme01

armorme01

2 posts

I've been playing the game for some time but I just can't find a way to find some of the things that the people in the town ask me for. Can anybody help?

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 2:34pm

trying

trying

420 posts

The lineage scroll is pretty easy along with the ghost mushroom.

For the water when you see a group of bamboo in white forest. Press spacebar and you'll go into the "secret passage". Look at the well twice.

The wine is in emerald temple. Go all the way to the right and buy it from the dutch merchant.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 3:15pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

For the poison one (at Emerald Temple), you can buy a bottle from the dutch merchant, go to the venomwoods, and if you don't pick up some poison from one of the fights (you might get some from the mid-point boss, I think), if you keep going all the way to the end of the passage (don't go through the door), there should be a well that you can use the bottle on.

You can also get a pickaxe from that same merchant and go to the same place you got the water in the White Forest - there's some ore in the back you can mine to get crystal (or whatever it's called). You also get a pickaxe at the Dai'jin Mines, I think, where there's a couple of ores that give you gold.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 3:17pm

armorme01

armorme01

2 posts

Okay, great, thanks

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:01pm

trying

trying

420 posts

I'm pretty sure the poison is at the midboss and the well gives "deep water".

There's also another quest at emerald temple. You have to unlock the shogun palace and then the guy on the second floor will ask for a robe.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:14pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I'm pretty sure the poison is at the midboss and the well gives "deep water".

Oh, okay - yeah, I realized you got the poison from the cauldron and didn't bother checking if the well gave the poison too.

You have to unlock the shogun palace and then the guy on the second floor will ask for a robe.

I was wondering why there was a mostly-naked guy on the second floor...

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 3:41am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

If there are any other side missions you are aware of but can't figure out, feel free to post them and we can tackle those as well. There are a few more not posted, but if you already got them, don't wanna be redundant :P

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:31pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,103 posts

Where is the Ghost Mushroom? I've finished all of the other side quests, but I haven't found the Ghost Mushroom.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:33pm

trying

trying

420 posts

Did you talk to the woman that gives the quest? I skipped talking to her in one run and it didnt drop until I talked to her.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:18pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,103 posts

Yes, I did. She just says "Ghost Mushrooms,.. I really wonder what they taste like..."

Reply to I need help on the Sinjid side missions

You must be logged in to post a reply!