ForumsGamesI need help on the Sinjid side missions

41 43369
armorme01
armorme01
2 posts
Nomad

I've been playing the game for some time but I just can't find a way to find some of the things that the people in the town ask me for. Can anybody help?

• 41 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The lineage scroll is pretty easy along with the ghost mushroom.

For the water when you see a group of bamboo in white forest. Press spacebar and you'll go into the "secret passage". Look at the well twice.

The wine is in emerald temple. Go all the way to the right and buy it from the dutch merchant.

armorme01
armorme01
2 posts
Nomad

Okay, great, thanks

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I'm pretty sure the poison is at the midboss and the well gives "deep water".

There's also another quest at emerald temple. You have to unlock the shogun palace and then the guy on the second floor will ask for a robe.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

If there are any other side missions you are aware of but can't figure out, feel free to post them and we can tackle those as well. There are a few more not posted, but if you already got them, don't wanna be redundant :P

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Where is the Ghost Mushroom? I've finished all of the other side quests, but I haven't found the Ghost Mushroom.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Did you talk to the woman that gives the quest? I skipped talking to her in one run and it didnt drop until I talked to her.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yes, I did. She just says "Ghost Mushrooms,.. I really wonder what they taste like..."

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You can get the Ghost mushroom in Burial Grounds as a random drop from Niroshi Shamans, takes some trial and error.

Ah well, that answers it. Not really worth it to go back then.
Bestapt
Bestapt
1 posts
Peasant

In the Dai'Jin Mines, there's a room with a chest and a fully armored guy. He's unattackable and has no life bar whatsoever. When I speak with him he just says "..." in a black ballon unlike the white ones from the other characters. Could somebody tell me if he's part of a side quest or something?

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

If you read what the quest guy in Emerald Temple said, you would know that you need the lobster(crab?) claw which you can buy from the food vendor.

jed776
jed776
4 posts
Nomad

So...I defeated Lord Asura no problem, then was told about finding the Old King. But when I went back to the map, there is nothing there! How do I find him? My quest log says it is currently empty...what am I missing here?

lbm12
lbm12
1 posts
Nomad

In the mine there is a chest that i can't reach. any help?

NONEgamaniak
NONEgamaniak
2 posts
Constable

Tried it with swiftness boots on, doesn't work either. Perhaps you need to stack swiftness.

rajvsarn
rajvsarn
1 posts
Nomad

Do I need some item to get in to the water well in the White Forest? Nothing happens when I press spacebar at the bamboo thing

roflcopta111
roflcopta111
3 posts
Nomad

I used the shadow dash ability or whatever it was called to get the chest in the mines, it wasn't really worth it.

Showing 1-15 of 41