Forums

ForumsFlash Games

I need help on the Sinjid side missions

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:54pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,936 posts

Yes, I did. She just says "Ghost Mushrooms,.. I really wonder what they taste like..."
I'm making a walkthrough on the game, but to answer your question...
taken from my walkthrough;
Giver; Aoi the Gourmet ;Ghost mushroom (Burial grounds)
You can get the Ghost mushroom in Burial Grounds as a random drop from Niroshi Shamans, takes some trial and error.
Reward: Grips of lightning Hands excellent quality, +8 Intellect, +17 Agility, +Reflex(Reduces cooldown of all abilities; CD Reduction 5%)
âA highly ergonomic pair of gloves.â

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:14pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,329 posts

Administrator

You can get the Ghost mushroom in Burial Grounds as a random drop from Niroshi Shamans, takes some trial and error.

Ah well, that answers it. Not really worth it to go back then.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 8:19am

Bestapt

Bestapt

1 post

In the Dai'Jin Mines, there's a room with a chest and a fully armored guy. He's unattackable and has no life bar whatsoever. When I speak with him he just says "..." in a black ballon unlike the white ones from the other characters. Could somebody tell me if he's part of a side quest or something?

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 10:18am

trying

trying

446 posts

If you read what the quest guy in Emerald Temple said, you would know that you need the lobster(crab?) claw which you can buy from the food vendor.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 8:18pm

jed776

jed776

4 posts

So...I defeated Lord Asura no problem, then was told about finding the Old King. But when I went back to the map, there is nothing there! How do I find him? My quest log says it is currently empty...what am I missing here?

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 11:40pm

lbm12

lbm12

1 post

In the mine there is a chest that i can't reach. any help?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 5:04am

NONEgamaniak

NONEgamaniak

2 posts

Tried it with swiftness boots on, doesn't work either. Perhaps you need to stack swiftness.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:56am

rajvsarn

rajvsarn

1 post

Do I need some item to get in to the water well in the White Forest? Nothing happens when I press spacebar at the bamboo thing

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 3:47pm

roflcopta111

roflcopta111

3 posts

I used the shadow dash ability or whatever it was called to get the chest in the mines, it wasn't really worth it.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 5:50pm

madness3200

madness3200

1 post

Umm...How do i upgrade stuff?

Reply to I need help on the Sinjid side missions

You must be logged in to post a reply!