Forums

ForumsFlash Games

I need help on the Sinjid side missions

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 4:15pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

234 posts

I also found the mining axe on a bandit near the beginning of the mission in the mines.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 2:03pm

unsal5

unsal5

1 post

eşya nasıl giyiliyor acil yardım eder misini

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 2:30am

tincan11

tincan11

1 post

How do you mine?

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 7:34pm

Minkiemau

Minkiemau

1 post

how do you get to the mine?

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 5:07pm

jasonthedestroyer

jasonthedestroyer

4 posts

So, what are you suppose to do with the almost naked guy in the emerald sanctuary? Give him clothe?

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 4:42pm

FlamezofDeath

FlamezofDeath

1 post

what is the wine thing that you were talking about?

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 11:47pm

darkranger43

darkranger43

5 posts

You give the almost naked guy Fancy Robes you find in a chest in the Shogun Palace.  It is in a side room with 4 guys that you can use a Shadow Potion (it makes you invisible) to get past (buy two from the Dutch merchant).  If you are a Priest though, wear it and don't give it to the half naked guy because it has 55 int, 20 focus, and lucky which is far better than what he gives you in return.

In the second peaceful stage buy European Wine from the Dutch Merchant
and give it to the guy in the first building of Ryomura Village.  He gives you a Lucky Cat Aumlet in return.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 9:11am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

I think the warrior is a little less powered.I finished the game with assasain and priest but could'nt defeat the Vecomwoods boss with the warrior.

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 3:53pm

darkranger43

darkranger43

5 posts

I beat the Venomwoods boss on hard on warrior my first try.  Get the best weapons you can get and drink an elixir of power.  Use doom blade to slow his healing and slam to stop him from casting his poison cloud.  Blade storm is useful, too.  Also, max out Brutal Advantage.  The key is to do as much damage  as possible as quickly as you can and to use slam or to stun him to stop his poison cloud.

Reply to I need help on the Sinjid side missions

You must be logged in to post a reply!