ForumsGamesI need help on the Sinjid side missions

41 28386
armorme01
armorme01
2 posts

I've been playing the game for some time but I just can't find a way to find some of the things that the people in the town ask me for. Can anybody help?

• 41 Replies
trying
trying
449 posts

The lineage scroll is pretty easy along with the ghost mushroom.

For the water when you see a group of bamboo in white forest. Press spacebar and you'll go into the "secret passage". Look at the well twice.

The wine is in emerald temple. Go all the way to the right and buy it from the dutch merchant.

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

For the poison one (at Emerald Temple), you can buy a bottle from the dutch merchant, go to the venomwoods, and if you don't pick up some poison from one of the fights (you might get some from the mid-point boss, I think), if you keep going all the way to the end of the passage (don't go through the door), there should be a well that you can use the bottle on.

You can also get a pickaxe from that same merchant and go to the same place you got the water in the White Forest - there's some ore in the back you can mine to get crystal (or whatever it's called). You also get a pickaxe at the Dai'jin Mines, I think, where there's a couple of ores that give you gold.

armorme01
armorme01
2 posts

Okay, great, thanks

trying
trying
449 posts

I'm pretty sure the poison is at the midboss and the well gives "deep water".

There's also another quest at emerald temple. You have to unlock the shogun palace and then the guy on the second floor will ask for a robe.

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

I'm pretty sure the poison is at the midboss and the well gives "deep water".

Oh, okay - yeah, I realized you got the poison from the cauldron and didn't bother checking if the well gave the poison too.
You have to unlock the shogun palace and then the guy on the second floor will ask for a robe.

I was wondering why there was a mostly-naked guy on the second floor...
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts

If there are any other side missions you are aware of but can't figure out, feel free to post them and we can tackle those as well. There are a few more not posted, but if you already got them, don't wanna be redundant :P

Gantic
Gantic
11,815 posts

Where is the Ghost Mushroom? I've finished all of the other side quests, but I haven't found the Ghost Mushroom.

trying
trying
449 posts

Did you talk to the woman that gives the quest? I skipped talking to her in one run and it didnt drop until I talked to her.

Gantic
Gantic
11,815 posts

Yes, I did. She just says "Ghost Mushrooms,.. I really wonder what they taste like..."

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

Yes, I did. She just says "Ghost Mushrooms,.. I really wonder what they taste like..."
I'm making a walkthrough on the game, but to answer your question...
taken from my walkthrough;
Giver; Aoi the Gourmet ;Ghost mushroom (Burial grounds)
You can get the Ghost mushroom in Burial Grounds as a random drop from Niroshi Shamans, takes some trial and error.
Reward: Grips of lightning Hands excellent quality, +8 Intellect, +17 Agility, +Reflex(Reduces cooldown of all abilities; CD Reduction 5%)
âA highly ergonomic pair of gloves.â
Gantic
Gantic
11,815 posts

You can get the Ghost mushroom in Burial Grounds as a random drop from Niroshi Shamans, takes some trial and error.

Ah well, that answers it. Not really worth it to go back then.
Bestapt
Bestapt
1 posts

In the Dai'Jin Mines, there's a room with a chest and a fully armored guy. He's unattackable and has no life bar whatsoever. When I speak with him he just says "..." in a black ballon unlike the white ones from the other characters. Could somebody tell me if he's part of a side quest or something?

trying
trying
449 posts

If you read what the quest guy in Emerald Temple said, you would know that you need the lobster(crab?) claw which you can buy from the food vendor.

jed776
jed776
4 posts

So...I defeated Lord Asura no problem, then was told about finding the Old King. But when I went back to the map, there is nothing there! How do I find him? My quest log says it is currently empty...what am I missing here?

lbm12
lbm12
1 posts

In the mine there is a chest that i can't reach. any help?

Showing 1-15 of 41