ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

267 58400
Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

First person to draw me an adorable ferret wins premium content of their choice for them or their friend!

• 267 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

I like this ferret a lot.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

looooool when I saw Hermit's ferret I immediately thought Gurren Lagann, and sure enough, Cen pounced on it. The addition of Simon-ferret had me in stitches. B-Bro!

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I'm on it!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

How would one go about posting pictures? *has drawn a picture of a ferret but realizes I don't know how to post pictures*

And to the ferrets in costume, that reminds me of Hetalia for some reason, probably the one saying 'Aniki' and the one in the scarf-thing, South Korea and Russia....yay Hetalia

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Ha! I couldn't resist this one. I dropped everything and drew a freakin' epic ferret.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps46ea149c.jpg

He's not adorable, but he's Armor Games. Also, the flag is Kanji (Japanese) for "Master," seeing as Ferret is an admin. You're welcome.

-Matt

Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

Wow, very cool Matt. Appropriate since I've been playing Sinjid. Do you have a larger, more printable version?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Is that sarcasm, because it's huge already, or do you want an HTML code or whatnot?

Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

I'd love as big of a file of it as you have.

Also, nobody has asked me for premium content yet!

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

Seeing all of these ferrets after mine make me want to wallow with disgust. *sigh*

It takes a lot of consideration, Ferret :P I'm checking if a friend of mine wants anything before I decide to indulge in any premium content for myself.

Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

No problem.

Also, you did yours much faster then the others. Though not quite as fast as pang... *chuckles*

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Just use this, I guess.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps46ea149c.jpg
Right-click, Save Image As. I hereby give permission for you to use it, so long as my signature (bottom right) remains.

Can I have premium content?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Also, nobody has asked me for premium content yet!

Jeol was the first one...your OP said first to do so gets it haha
Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

Certainly Matt, just message me what you want.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

@Matt: printing resolution is ideally 300dpi, though if you skimped on the quality you could get away with 150dpi. This means if Ferret wants to print it on anything larger than a post-it note, you need to provide him something in the thousands of pixels. 3600x3600 pixels is a good starting point... not what you've got. And if you do blow it up that big, you may want to consider using a sharpen filter, because it's a b&w sketch so you won't get as much in the way of artifact.

@Gandalf: what's your DA handle?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

[quote]Jeol was the first one.[quote]

Actually, what Jeol said was 'm checking if a friend of mine wants anything before I decide to indulge in any premium content for myself. He didn't request premium content. He mentioned that he was considering requesting premium content but what undecided.

And I saw your post on Ferret's profile page. Trying to be sneaky, are we?

Showing 16-30 of 267