ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

225 128495
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

First person to draw me an adorable ferret wins premium content of their choice for them or their friend!

• 225 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Ferret ahoy is adorable!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Is that necessary?

s you drawing a surplus of Ferrets necessary? No. I am doing because I want to.
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Surplus ferrets, always necessary. Also, Cen - I need your e-mail.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Surplus ferrets, always necessary.

I knew you would say that. Also I think my phone is cutting off the first letter. I guess we will see with this message.

Cen, if I added color to the Ferret mods would you flip out?
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Daleks, I know you're a T-Rex and all - but you could have asked a little tiny bit nicer.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

RIP, adorable ferret thread.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Daleks, I know you're a T-Rex and all - but you could have asked a little tiny bit nicer.

Which question?

And are you closing down this thread?
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

No, people are just not posting adorable ferrets. And it was Cen's work, it would have been better had you just asked him politely if you could combine his work. It was his to make that decision.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/060/d/f/ripferret_by_hectichermit-d5wobmk.png

It was the Owl, the Ferret found out how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop!

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Awww... Saddest ferret.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Ferret :P you know I was wondering if you had ferrets? and if you do, post a picture

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And it was Cen's work, it would have been better had you just asked him politely if you could combine his work.

Ya. I guess. If he is horrible against the idea then he can say so and I will stop.
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

The point isn't that he should ask you to stop, the point is you should ask,

And ferrets are illegal in California

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

:Ferret Oo can get into politics :P

that sucks ferret can't have ferrets, anyways Florida has bigger problems with snakes being released into the wild lol. And Texas has a bunch of feral pigs, most likely spawn from pigs hundreds of years ago, lol. Its sorta funny that rats, and mice have plagued the western world from being on ships yet now they don't allow ferrets, something that eats rats and mice, well use too until everyone thought that pet food is the best thing for animals (it is not! it is a lie!, my dog agrees too)

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

I'm a supported of LegalizeFerrets.org and what they are trying to make happen. I'd love to be able to own a ferret one day, and only 2 states in the USA have them as illegal for reasons that are frivolous and archaic.

Showing 196-210 of 225